Stay Logged In?

Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Eureka Seven  (Read 2470 times)
« on: Jun 10, 07, 06:54:38 pm »

Which is better the manga or the anime? i haven't finished reading the manga yet but i thought the anime was awesome!
« Reply #1 on: Jun 30, 07, 01:54:41 pm »

The manga is a nice addition to the universe. I really enjoy the anime, too.
« Reply #2 on: Jun 30, 07, 04:32:27 pm »

do u know if there are any completed ones online that i can download?
« Reply #3 on: Jul 17, 07, 07:21:38 pm »

Hmm i dont think the manga is done yet. Only 4volumes are out. I loved the anime and the manga is pretty different, Its progressing pretty good also ^_^

SmileyyyFace !
« Reply #4 on: Jul 18, 07, 06:43:12 pm »

I don't know about the manga, however the anime was pure generous but it was too bloody predictable >.>
« Reply #5 on: Jul 28, 07, 11:01:50 am »

i've only watched the aniem and that one is one of the besta nimes i've ever seen....it's totally woth to see and u can watch eureka seven on www.tv-links.co.uk or www.veoh.com both are free and good sites if u look for eureka seven anime episodes

and as the guy in the eralier post said its quite obivious in one way how it will end tho.

My Futures So Bright I Gotta Wear Shades                                                    &                                                The only thing to fear is fear itself
Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #6 on: Jul 28, 07, 09:16:39 pm »

I didn't watched the anime but I think the manga is awesome the art i gorgeus and story is quite original at least i think that way It's been a while sine I read something like this
« Reply #7 on: Jul 28, 07, 10:04:44 pm »

Both the manga and the anime are good. I like the anime better, but I tend to like whatever I see/read first and I saw the anime first. It got so sad after a while TT-TT
Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #8 on: Jul 28, 07, 10:10:17 pm »

Don't cry the manga is still on going is it Huh If it will become one of dropped ones I will be sad and cry with you Wink
« Reply #9 on: Aug 01, 07, 12:27:23 pm »

the scanlations have stopped but the last volumes supposely came out at the end of july. SO go to the local bookstores and read it
« Reply #10 on: Aug 08, 07, 02:53:30 pm »

The Anime made me cry....... too bad they stopped scans for it.

Sword in hand,a warrior clutches stone to breast
In sword etched he his fading memories
In stone, his tempered skill
By sword attested, by stone revealed
Their tale can now be told
Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #11 on: Aug 08, 07, 03:53:10 pm »

I watched the first two episodes of the anime and i have to say, OMG i can't believe i haven't watched this before. It has everything that i want in anime. Not to mention the music is outstanding. Very inspirational music playing in the fight scenes. The relationship starts to form right at the beginning. And with 50 episodes total it shows some good promise for some closure on that account.

"I couldn't care less; I love Asuka!" -Me

Disclaimer -Any opinions I may have, or you perceive I have, are not the opinion of MangaTraders, only me personally
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #12 on: Aug 08, 07, 10:21:46 pm »

Both were well done, however I would say the manga was better because they were able to condense the storyline, nicely eliminating all the slow and unnecessary stuff from the anime.  On my personal rating scale of 0 - 5, the anime got 3.8, while the manga got 4.0.  Close, but in favor of the manga.
Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 08, 08:04:26 am »

I watched the first two episodes of the anime and i have to say, OMG i can't believe i haven't watched this before. It has everything that i want in anime. Not to mention the music is outstanding. Very inspirational music playing in the fight scenes. The relationship starts to form right at the beginning. And with 50 episodes total it shows some good promise for some closure on that account.

It picks up after about episode 24 (and never lets you go).

I know a lot of people on an Anime forum I frequent that didn't like E7 because of the first arc, but if you get through those first episodes I think most people will agree it is a superb Anime. Personally it's one of my all time favorites, and I even enjoyed the first 24 episodes, just not nearly as much as the "pure win" of the last 26.

I haven't read the manga, didn't even know there was one! Guess I'll have to look into it.

Maybe the story is "predictable" to some, but there are still a lot of things supplementary to their relationship that you don't find out for a long time, and some unexpected parts. Obviously they meet up and are good friends very quickly, stories like that aren't so much about the "what's going to happen to them?" but more "how will they develop together?" kind of thing.

Anyway, I enjoyed it, here's a nice little bump for Eureka 7. Cheesy I hadn't thought about it in a long time myself, maybe I'll rewatch some episodes.
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 08, 03:59:10 pm »

E7 was a great anime, never read the manga, since it didn't follow the already established story.
There is also a E7 movie in the works.

~ Commander
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: