Stay Logged In?

MangaTraders ForumsMangaTradersManga DiscussionManga SeriesPerfect Girl Evolution (alt. Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge)
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Perfect Girl Evolution (alt. Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge)  (Read 3676 times)
« on: Mar 23, 07, 10:06:08 am »

Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge aka Perfect Girl Evolution. My sister and I are totally fangirling over this one right now. Guys, do not let the bishies scare you away. If you liked Ouran you can get through this, and it's SO worth it.

Four gorgeous guys living in a mansion-like boarding house.. landlady tells them they can have free rent for 3 years if they turn her niece into an elegant young lady... Easy money, right? Well when she show up this is a girl who would give the addams family the creeps. She looks like she just walked out of the movie Ringu, watches the goriest horror movies while giggling maniacally, and her only friends are her anatomical models and skeletons. She can't even look at these guys without getting a nosebleed and running for the dark shelter of her room. However, once in a while (normally while being slightly homicidal) she shows flashes of beauty..

It's hilarious, and has a great love story to make you melt as well. Manga is currently out to ch58 and the anime is currently subbed to 18.
« Last Edit: Dec 23, 10, 04:39:40 pm by Filter » Logged
« Reply #1 on: Mar 23, 07, 06:44:28 pm »

What's the real original title of the series? This shit has so many different names.

Sunako of Many Forms
The Wallflower
Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge
Perfect Girl Evolution

« Reply #2 on: Mar 23, 07, 11:41:14 pm »

Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge is the original title. YamaNade for short. Perfect Girl evolution is a rough translation.. I like 7 Transformations to the Ideal Woman better. Wallflower is the name it's released under in the US.
« Reply #3 on: Jun 03, 07, 12:06:45 pm »

funny in anime but in manga never read it but i guess it is both okay and ever since i watched this anime i always laugh so freaking crazy about this anime and i like sunako in every form especially in an episode were she was not in a chibi form uhmm forget about that but i really like was when she and kyohei was turning in somewhat opposite aura thingy and all of the characters of course!!
« Reply #4 on: Jun 29, 07, 09:57:57 am »

Yo guys i had quite difficult time buying the manga of YamaNade. Because It has soooooo many titles.
thanks to my friend she told me that they are all the same. :wink:

I noticed that they have different sequence [in manga and anime]
plus some of the stories in manga aren't in the anime. But i guess, those stories aren't important as it is in the anime.

Do ya'll have any particular favorite volume/chapter[in manga] or episode[in anime]. :?:
Me.... in manga and in anime, the part when sunako, Noi-chi and the four handsome guys are in the party sunako's aunty and sunako turned into a very dazzling lady in white. :lol:
« Reply #5 on: Jul 04, 07, 03:09:37 pm »

Yo! This Manga is hilarious! As soon as I saw this thread-I read it right away! At first I admit, I wasn't gonna read it cause the first page of this Manga had too many bishies. Believe me-that's surprising cause I LOVE bishies but it was I guess to much for me to handle. Then Sunako came along and I decided to read a little more before giving up on this Manga. I was like Oh it's gonna be a girl who's actually is beautiful and so on-which I ended up being correct about. What keep me reading the rest was Sunako! She's soooooooooo FUNNY! I recommend anyone to read it really and now I'm totally pissed cause here's another manga I'm waiting to continue to read...

I can't read the rules. I had a massive signature. Ridicule me.
« Reply #6 on: Aug 14, 07, 12:16:29 pm »

i read the manga and saw the anime
sunako is too funny! XD
i just wish she was always in her chibi form all the time
other than that, its really good and funny

« Reply #7 on: Aug 16, 07, 11:56:29 am »

i absolutely love this manga..it's one of my favourites!!!!! Prefer the manga to the anime (wasn't too happy with  the voice actors)

I'm so glad there's a thread for this! <3
« Reply #8 on: Aug 17, 07, 11:17:52 pm »

The manga is one of my favorites to read. Because of Sunako-chan and the four guys living in the same house,  the story is never dull. This is a shoujo, right? Because if it is, it is definitely one of the few shoujo that i'll read. Takano the strong. Oda the smart. Morii the playboy. Toyama the cute.
Good selection in personalities.

I've watched the anime. Wasn't too bad, but there are some moments that the characters look a bit...*cough* scary.
Thank you for this thread! Enjoy it. Nice to know what others thought about it.
« Reply #9 on: Sep 16, 07, 07:08:12 pm »

LOL!!! I didn't know what this manga is about!  But I searched at Wiki and here it tells you! 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wallflower_(manga)

It's funny!  And it reminds me of Mars the Drama

=^_^=
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #10 on: Sep 24, 07, 12:25:54 am »

I'm in love with this manga... Shocked...the story it hilarious, sweet, and much more. i personally like the manga better than the anime one just because i dun much like the anime version drawing of them, but i still watch it because it just too funny to miss it. hahahhahah Cheesy

("LIFE IS A GAME," SO PLAY IT WELL!)
   (\_/)
=( ^.^)=
o( >*<)
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #11 on: Sep 25, 07, 09:40:18 pm »

I absolutely love this manga. It's funny and refreshing! Yay!!

And I make 4 friends like Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge too!

*Can a girl be more and more perverted each year? Cuz I am..*
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #12 on: Sep 28, 07, 12:54:32 am »

does anyone know where i can find more of PGE? as i can@t seem to be finding it.. my friend say there`re much much more. she downloaded all of them from a site but that was years ago.... where? someone help me!!
« Reply #13 on: Sep 28, 07, 05:23:52 am »

is mangatrades haven't it yet?
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #14 on: Oct 02, 07, 11:23:01 pm »

they have it all till ch58, but not after that..  ???my friend says there`re still some vols after 14.. where can i find them? somebody?
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: