Stay Logged In?

MangaTraders ForumsSiteFront page updates/AnnouncementsManga of the Week - Kyuuso wa Cheese no Yume o Miru & Cromartie High School
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Manga of the Week - Kyuuso wa Cheese no Yume o Miru & Cromartie High School  (Read 996 times)
Shadow Queen
« on: Oct 27, 13, 11:03:55 am »

This week, our series spotlight has shined on Kyuuso wa Cheese no Yume o Miru suggested by mmromance & Cromartie High School suggested by Yenkaz.  If you are unfamiliar with these be sure to check them out!

Series Summary:
Kyouichi's indecisive character has led him to repeatedly commit the foolish mistake of adultery. One day, Imagase, a college classmate he hasn't seen since graduation, shows up as the private detective hired by his wife to investigate his infidelity. Imagase, however, proposes a deal. He won't tell Kyouichi's wife about his affairs, but, for compensation, he makes an unbelievable demand: "I want your body in exchange..."

-

Series Summary:
Welcome to Cromartie Higha melting pot of underachievers and overzealous bullies, where the fist rules, and the student body has the combined I.Q. of a rusty nail. After a whole lot of bad judgment and a little bad luck, Takashi Kamiyama is now attending this academy of dunces. Here, his only homework will be defending himself against the foul-mouthed robots, semi-intelligent apes, and masked villains that roam the halls of Cromartie High School!
Stupendous Uploader
« Reply #1 on: Oct 27, 13, 08:03:48 pm »

Yeah! I've already read Kyuuso wa... I like it a lot, the plot is kind of twisted. It's very interesting. And the second look pretty nice too, Ill put it in my list. Thanks for the suggestions!

Yesterday, upon the stair, I met a man who wasn´t there. He wasn´t there again today. I wish, I wish he´d go away...
« Reply #2 on: Oct 28, 13, 11:41:37 pm »

thanks for the suggestions, I looked for kyuuso wa cheese and Ive come to really like it! Cheesy as linasama said its kind of twisted but... I just want to know what happens with the beautiful Imagase♥ I really admire him c: and I hope you to recomend more yaoi :$ hahah or boys love Wink thanks and keep it up! you're the best Smiley
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #3 on: Oct 29, 13, 11:55:59 am »

thanks for the suggestions, I looked for kyuuso wa cheese and Ive come to really like it! Cheesy as linasama said its kind of twisted but... I just want to know what happens with the beautiful Imagase♥ I really admire him c: and I hope you to recomend more yaoi :$ hahah or boys love Wink thanks and keep it up! you're the best Smiley
Dear, there's a sequel of this. Look for "Sojou no Koi wa Nido Haneru" to find how the story ends.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: