Stay Logged In?

MangaTraders ForumsSiteFront page updates/AnnouncementsManga of the Week - The Ruler of the Land & Hadashi de Bara wo Fume
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Manga of the Week - The Ruler of the Land & Hadashi de Bara wo Fume  (Read 1451 times)
Shadow Queen
« on: Sep 07, 13, 08:49:51 pm »

This week, our series spotlight has shined on The Ruler of the Land suggested by flabbergasted & Hadashi de Bara wo Fume suggested by judiju.  If you are unfamiliar with these be sure to check them out!

Series Summary:
Bi-Kwang is a handsome young warrior who becomes a drooling mess whenever he sees a pretty girl. Out on the road he meets an extraordinary swordfighter with no name who is searching for a legendary master warrior. Bi-Kwang promises to aid the swordfighter if he lets Bi-Kwang meet his beautiful sister. Of course, it turns out the swordfighter is the sister, Hwa-Rin Dahm, and she must switch identities to keep the plot moving along. Bi-Kwang is immediately smitten, and thus we have a triangle involving only two people.

-

Series Summary:
Poor Sumi Kitamura… Her irresponsible older brother Eisuke keeps bringing home orphans for her to take care of even though they can barely afford their own basic needs! Just when Sumi's financial problems become dire, wealthy Soichiro Ashida enters her life with a bizarre proposition: he'll provide her with the money she so desperately needs if she agrees to marry him. But can Sumi fool high society into thinking she's a proper lady? Moreover, is it worth giving up everything for this sham of a marriage?
Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #1 on: Sep 08, 13, 01:03:21 am »

Checked out Ruler of the Land, love the artwork, story (so far, only 1 vol in) and premise. Only problem... it's on vol. 60 in Korea, only vol. 1 - 9 and partial 10 available here Sad . I'll enjoy it while I can, and look forward to many future releases!

[edit]: Today, 9/11, saw that up to vol. 20 is available. Sweet!
« Last Edit: Sep 11, 13, 06:26:28 pm by gnurph » Logged
« Reply #2 on: Sep 08, 13, 07:57:21 am »

The Ruler of the Land sounds cool Cheesy Thanks flabbergasted for recommending it Cheesy I love this genre and these plots Yeay!

It’s said that which is flawed, is more beautiful than that which is perfect.
-   In Basara by Tamura Yumi
« Reply #3 on: Sep 09, 13, 07:15:49 pm »

I like the Hadashi de Bare wo fume.
Not my thin g usually but a good love story from time to time is fun.
Did not like the ending as much as some others but still good one.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: