Stay Logged In?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Manga of the Week - Black and White  (Read 1055 times)
Frequent Contributor
« on: Aug 31, 13, 05:59:34 pm »

This week, our series spotlight has shined on Black and White suggested by a friend of mine.  If you are unfamiliar with this series be sure to check it out!  Apparently it won some sort of award!

Series Summary:
Orphaned on the mean streets of Treasure Town, lost boys Black and White must mug, steal and fight to survive. Around them moves a world of corruption and loneliness, small-time crooks and neurotic police officers, and a band of sadistic yakuza who have plans for their once-fair city. Can they rise above their environment?

Legendary Uploader
« Reply #1 on: Sep 02, 13, 11:43:35 am »

I saw the Anime some years ago, it was cool. I guess it's only right I read the manga now.

You jive turkeys...
« Reply #2 on: Sep 03, 13, 04:31:58 am »

the name of the anime is tekkon kinkreet
« Reply #3 on: Sep 06, 13, 02:12:28 pm »

Well from Black & White, I've only watched the film Tekkonkinkreet from Michael Arias, a good film by the way...However, I didn't read the manga, don't ask me way, because not even me knows exactly why. Maybe it was just lazyness, yeah probably that's the main reason, but know you're handing me this on a platter soooo now I must read it Wink
Thank you I didn't have any idea that you already uploaded on Mangatraders...
Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #4 on: Sep 08, 13, 12:46:52 am »

Oddly enough, rather than DL this (I was totally gonna!) I DLd one of the series from the 'other series you might be interested in'.

Vinland Saga, very well done series revolving around Vikings. I was about to DL Black & White, but just the name Vinland Saga had my curiousity piqued. I love anything to do with Norse and or Viking stuff, and am familiar with the tale of Leif Erickson discovering America hundreds of years before Columbus... I'm rambling, and off topic.

Black and White looks good, but I got sidetracked. Love the 'other series you may be interested in' feature.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: