Stay Logged In?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MT Helpers Recruitment *CLOSED*  (Read 1208 times)
Shadow Queen
« on: Jul 27, 13, 12:47:58 pm »

Thank you everyone for your support!  We've had a huge influx of people interested in being helpers.  Almost too many!
We've temporarily closed the recruitment process.  Again, Thanks!

-MT Staff

MangaTraders Helpers Needed!

MangaTraders thrives on the uploads made by you the users. Without an active user base providing a constant stream of new uploads, there would be little reason for us to exist.

The duty of keeping the website running, the files and series organized and accessible and problems to a minimum falls squarely on the MT staff, however the staff tends to end up doing a heavy share of the repacking of existing files into volumes and replacing low quality scans.

The practice of repacking files to facilitate the easiest and most hassle free readability experience can be a time consuming and sometimes frustrating process.  On the other hand the benefits it can bring to the thousands of users who may download a well packed volume and enjoy it that much more because they didn't have to wrestle it into a workable form before reading it make the case for how valuable repacking is open and shut.  Unfortunately, the current staff of Manga Traders is just too small and too pressed for time to keep up with the ever growing number of series in need of some form of repacking attention.

We need your help to keep the MangaTraders archive the best manga archive it can be, thus we are reminding you that we're always looking for users to step up and agree to take a more proactive role in the maintenance of this website by becoming MT Helpers. The role of Helpers primarily revolves around repacking volumes to the more exacting standards expected of the MangaTraders staff and any other help that can be given to support the general wellbeing of the site such as looking for mistakes or omissions in summary data to correct, helping to test out new features before they are made live on the site and more.

MT Helpers always have the ear of the MT Staff to provide help with issues or listen to ideas and suggestions which might benefit the site in some way.

If you are interested, please check this thread and upload a MT helper test according to the instructions.
« Last Edit: Aug 09, 13, 06:46:21 am by Filter » Logged
Legendary Uploader
« Reply #1 on: Jul 27, 13, 01:09:01 pm »

Given if i were unbanned,Would it help if i were to properly repack this time and do all my repacks with the Series Title vXX cYY - ### and format?
if i could i could do the test repack and show you that ill do it properly this time XD
« Last Edit: Jul 27, 13, 07:38:47 pm by Spkilla » Logged
Frequent Contributor
« Reply #2 on: Jul 28, 13, 08:54:33 pm »

No Spkilla, we know you can do it right when you want to, but that's not the problem.  You have had several opportunities to demonstrate that you can't be relied upon to do repacks that are within the rules, let alone the way an MT helper would be expected to.  Even if you say you've changed your ways it would take far more effort than we're willing to spend on you to keep an eye on you to make sure you are actually and consistently doing things right.

Legendary Uploader
« Reply #3 on: Jul 28, 13, 09:19:25 pm »

What i'm missing :x Spkilla noise.
I hope I can back soon. Graduating and some flu gotcha me these last few months. Sad

Looking for missing chapters!

Repacking some of your weekly/monthly readings series!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: