Stay Logged In?

MangaTraders ForumsSiteFront page updates/AnnouncementsManga of the Week - Gangsta & Kanata Kara
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Manga of the Week - Gangsta & Kanata Kara  (Read 2214 times)
Shadow Queen
« on: Jul 06, 13, 10:36:21 am »

This week, our series spotlight has shined on Gangsta suggested by ExSavior & Kanata Kara.  If you are unfamiliar with these be sure to check them out!

Series Summary:
You wanna get rid of someone? Nicolas and Worick your two neighborly gangsters also known as “Benriya” are for hire!

-

Series Summary:
Walking home from school one day, Noriko is innocently caught up in a terrorist bombing. Rather than being blown to bits, she finds herself transported to another world; a world in which darkness seems on the rise, as its powers desperately search for a being known as the Awakening whom it is said will awaken the Sky Demon. She finds this new world to be dangerous and overwhelming, and Noriko has little choice but to throw her lot in with the mysteriously powerful man she encounters upon her arrival. The enigma of this world and her role in it will gradually unfold, but first things first: Noriko must learn their language!
« Reply #1 on: Jul 06, 13, 02:50:56 pm »

Really, this is fate, the Hado is having a good time on playing tricks on me...Y found Gangsta while a was searching some random images, I search about an interesting one, and BAM! there was Gangsta.
I checked to see what was really Gangsta about...and that was all, obviously I decided to read it in near future. That was yesterday night.
And now I was passing by here in mangatraders, and what was the recommendation about?
Yes, GANGSTA.
A sign that I must read this work.
Legendary Uploader
« Reply #2 on: Jul 06, 13, 10:35:51 pm »

Interesting way of reading it hehe.

You jive turkeys...
« Reply #3 on: Jul 08, 13, 09:41:11 am »

good manga, dunno how many times I read it, any similar manga...?
« Reply #4 on: Jul 08, 13, 10:03:21 pm »

Completely enamored by Gangsta. Thank you so much. Absolutely hooked and cannot wait for more updates.
« Reply #5 on: Jul 12, 13, 08:09:13 am »

kanata kara!!!!

i've loved this one for years. gangsta is good so far, too.
Legendary Uploader
« Reply #6 on: Aug 14, 13, 05:51:10 pm »

Awesome that volume 3 is available along with chapter 22. I hope volume 1 is fixed up.

You jive turkeys...
Legendary Uploader
« Reply #7 on: Aug 27, 13, 04:13:17 pm »

OMG!! http://www.amazon.com/Gangsta-Vol-1-Kohske/dp/1421560771/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1377641203&sr=8-1&keywords=gangsta+manga

March 2014. Consider me an immediate buyer!

You jive turkeys...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: