Stay Logged In?

MangaTraders ForumsMangaTradersManga DiscussionManga SeriesHeaven's Lost Property (Sora no Otoshimono)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Heaven's Lost Property (Sora no Otoshimono)  (Read 456 times)
« on: Jun 21, 13, 06:34:50 am »

I have noticed that the Manga Series doesn't have a topic about this particular one, so I have decided to start it. To start, I have a big question that's been nagging me about the manga/anime. Why do the characters sometimes get shrunken down in size? Tomoki does this for almost half of the episode, but I have actually seen all of the main characters in this state at one time or another. Ikaros does it the most, other than Tomoki. What is the significance of this? At first I thought it was when Tomoki goes into pervert mode, but the other characters seem to do it for different reasons. If someone can help start up this topic by answering this question, it would be greatly appreciated Smiley

P.S. I CANNOT wait for season 3 of the anime to come out
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #1 on: Jun 21, 13, 07:08:35 am »

I believe it's called deforming, and it's used to show the viewer the character is on comedy mode. If you ever read Get Backers, not only do they do so but the characters actually acknowledge the transformation, and even use it to get into places small enough for their normal form.

This said, anime has it's own section. If you want to discuss the manga, that's fine by me, but you're going to get spoiled to death. Just so you know.

Now allied with the banana army.
« Reply #2 on: Jul 01, 13, 10:10:03 am »

The deformation is an art style known as Chibi, which is just another way of drawing manga. Tomoki and the others are simply drawn in this form for comic relief, there isnt any real point to other to to get a laugh out of people. Although in my personal opinion they use the chibi form a bit too much
Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #3 on: Nov 01, 13, 03:26:49 pm »

Sora no Otoshimono: Forte is the final anime adaptation?

« Reply #4 on: Nov 10, 13, 11:58:13 am »

Sora no Otoshimono: Forte is the final anime adaptation?

2014 Movie replace Third season

While fans were generally hoping to hear about a third TV series, news has some that a second Heaven's Lost Property (or Sora no Otoshimono) anime movie is in the pipeline for continuing the ecchi franchise in 2014.
http://myanimelist.net/anime/12783/Sora_no_Otoshimono_3
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: