Stay Logged In?

MangaTraders ForumsSiteFront page updates/AnnouncementsArchived Series of the WeekManga of the Week - The Friendly Winter & Hajimari no Niina
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Manga of the Week - The Friendly Winter & Hajimari no Niina  (Read 1397 times)
Shadow Queen
« on: Apr 21, 13, 08:35:11 am »

This week, our manga spotlight has shined on The Friendly Winter suggested by EvilMoonLight & Hajimari no Niina suggested by Orulyon.  If you are unfamiliar with these manga be sure to check them out!

Series Summary:
A 19 year old girl with a rare growth disorder that leaves her in the body of a small child meets a boy with a mental disorder, who has the mind of a small boy in a 17 year old's body. A Friendly Winter shares with us the endearing story of their day-to-day lives, joys and tribulations.

-

Series Summary:
10-year old Niina is special. This is because she has the memories of her past life as a girl named Chitose still intact. Among these memories is a promise with Chitose's boyfriend which Niina then decides to try and fulfill. But can she really?
« Reply #1 on: Apr 22, 13, 01:27:42 pm »

friendly winter is a really nice manwha. i recommand this great slice of life story.
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #2 on: Apr 23, 13, 05:43:11 am »

KaKaR, thanks for bringing all these series to the spotlight. I don't know if you quality check them or what, but it's become a habit to see series I would never have picked up based on the summary alone that I ended up enjoying immensely after giving them a shot when featured.

Now allied with the banana army.
« Reply #3 on: Apr 23, 13, 06:49:20 am »

I really have come to look forward to your suggestions and I strike gold everytime one of the summaries catches my eye! Thanks for recommending Nina - I absolutely ADORE it! I plan to read Friendly Winter sometime soon, too Smiley
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 13, 09:36:02 am »

The Friendly Winter is so lovely... it really moved my heart!! thanks a lot.

i will never know it if not because of your suggestions
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: