Stay Logged In?

MangaTraders ForumsMangaTradersManga DiscussionManga SeriesOre no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru +H chapter 09
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru +H chapter 09  (Read 295 times)
Apprentice Uploader
« on: Apr 04, 13, 12:48:20 pm »

I've been an ardent fan of OreShura and I must say that reading Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru +H gave me a bit of a mixed feeling. Sure the artist are different (OreShura: Nanasuke, OreShura +H: Inase Shinya) but I believe there should at least be a certain standard when it comes to drawing manga.

Take a look at the following illustration of Masuzu from OreShura +H (with Chiwa thrown in for good measure)

chapter 01

chapter 02

chapter 03

chapter 04

chapter 08

and finally........the dreaded chapter 09

can't tell if Masuzu had a sex change or that's Eita in disguise

Chiwa looked as if she was constipated

2 guys in drag? I don't know you be the judge

Anyway long story short, as you can see Inase Shinya sensei has gotten really sloppy. Chapter 09 was just too painful to read, the drawings look more like chicken scratch. If something like that could actually be published in a shounen magazine, I'm seriously afraid what he has installed from therein forth
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #1 on: Apr 05, 13, 09:14:20 am »

I guess this is what they call "cashing in a franchise", it explains things pretty well.

It still makes a good work motivator, though.

Now allied with the banana army.
Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #2 on: Apr 06, 13, 02:41:26 pm »

I was wondering if Inase Shinya sensei actually wanted to do this series. The entire chapter looks so half assed, it's almost as if like sensei rushed through the chapter like a mindless zombie. The storyboard itself for chapter 09 had a lot of so called surprised moments, but the way sensei depicts it looks as if they we're constipated. Not only that, it fails to even carry out the surprised atmosphere that was suppose to be. In all of them their mouths were just hanging wide open, as if begging for something to be stuffed in them >.>
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: