Stay Logged In?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Registration Issues  (Read 2268 times)
Frequent Contributor
« on: Mar 27, 13, 08:44:28 pm »

Update 2013-04-15
It would seem a major problem with the registration system changes has gone uncaught for the last couple of weeks.  Users who have registered since around March 27th were not properly added to the forum registry which may have caused issues logging on or using the site to it's full capacity.  Th fix for this problem will require users to reactivave their accounts and reenter their passwords.  If you have been affected you should notice that your account is no longer active and you'll been prompted to reactivate your account if you try to log back in.  If you continue to have problems after completing this process please try to find me on IRC or if you don't have time for that send me a support email and explain exactly what your symptoms are and I'll try to get to the bottom of it.

Sorry again for the trouble,
Yukimura

We've recently started having troubles with bots spamming some of the publicly accessible forms so we have implemented new, more reliable, CAPTCHAs for reporting problems with files in the viewer and for registering an account.  Since the change over there have been some problems with the registration and verification procedure for new accounts.  I am hopeful that the worst of them have been dealt with by now however, if you continue to have problems with either registering or verifying your account please contact the staff either through our IRC page or by emailing the Mangatraders Support Email account.  We will do our best to resolve any further issues as quickly as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Yukimura
« Last Edit: Apr 15, 13, 09:57:19 pm by Yukimura » Logged

Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #1 on: Mar 28, 13, 01:01:03 am »

thank you so much for the news and hard work to provide this site, hope everything will work fine

nye nye nye >w< ChaIIchA
« Reply #2 on: Apr 10, 13, 11:20:08 pm »

Hi. I have been trying to log in for quite some time now and this article keeps showing up. I tried to give it some time but its been three week. Now, when I click the Manga Trader Support Email, I only stays on the same page.

I don't know if I am doing this correctly but i hope someone can do something on my account so I can Log In.
« Reply #3 on: Apr 16, 13, 11:13:10 am »

somehow the dl5 is suddenly offline....why can it happen anyway?
« Reply #4 on: Apr 16, 13, 08:30:28 pm »

thank you for notifying us, I hope the problem is solved soon :-)
Thanks for all your hard work!

I want to be the whisper of a city that doesn't know who I am...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: