Stay Logged In?

MangaTraders ForumsSiteFront page updates/AnnouncementsArchived Series of the WeekManga of the Week - Magi - Labyrinth of Magic & Kamisama Hajimemashita
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Manga of the Week - Magi - Labyrinth of Magic & Kamisama Hajimemashita  (Read 2005 times)
Shadow Queen
« on: Feb 24, 13, 12:03:52 pm »

This week, our manga spotlight has shined on Magi - Labyrinth of Magic & Kamisama Hajimemashita.  If you are unfamiliar with these manga be sure to check them out!

Series Summary:
A young boy, Aladdin, travels a mysterious continent that is home to a mysterious ruin known as the Dungeon, in which great treasure is said to lay hidden. During his travels, the young boy meets Ali Baba, and together they attempt to clear the Dungeon in order to claim the treasures within. As their quest brings about new encounters and farewells, Aladdin will come to learn of his true destiny.
*Based on One Thousand and One Nights characters but the story is wholly its own.

-

Series Summary:
Momozono Nanami’s dad, a man with a penchant for gambling, disappeared after accumulating a huge amount of debt. Thus, she was chased out of her house by the debt collectors. When she met a timid guy being chased by a dog, he told her that he’d give her his house. She believed his persuasive talk, but when she went to his house… it turned out to be a shrine. Moreover, a guy with fox ears appeared, which made Nanami even more confused. What will become of homeless and confused Nanami?
« Reply #1 on: Feb 25, 13, 08:02:17 pm »

¡I love Kamisama!!! From the first read. I found some similarities to Inuyasha and that just made my love for the serie become bigger, but that was just for the first volumes, then the story ends up being interesting by itself. Highly recommend it, not only for girls...
And Magi, well...I like it for being pretty original. The scenaries and characters are just too interesting to not be noticed. And...I love to the core One thousand and one nights soooo...
« Reply #2 on: Feb 25, 13, 10:03:35 pm »

For know how to Kamisama fake but the first volume.The landscape and the characters of tasks they bring to meetings

Pour construire sa maison, soi-même ou par un constructeur, mieux vaut bien préparer son projet de construction en amont, pour que le chantier se déroule bien.
http://www.anco.pro
Faire appel à un architecte ou non, est une décision importante au moment de faire construire sa maison. Mais si l’archi
« Reply #3 on: Mar 07, 13, 03:36:38 pm »

Loved Kamisama Hajimemashita / Kamisama Kiss! I haven't read the other one yet, but I've come to trust Mangatraders' recommendations!!
« Reply #4 on: Mar 10, 13, 06:52:56 pm »

Yay! Both of these mangas are the only mangas I've been itching to read the new chapters almost every month. Both these stories are funny--in which Kamisama's case, it's how the main characters interact each other whereas Magi are more focused on randomness of the jokes. In any case, these mangas are both original and attractive to read and look at.
« Reply #5 on: Mar 17, 13, 11:10:19 pm »

I love Kamisama Hajimemashita. I finished watching the anime and reading the available manga for 3 days and I'm dying to read the next chapters. How I wish  it can be done faster. Sad 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: