Stay Logged In?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I Am A Hero  (Read 682 times)
Journeyman Uploader
« on: Nov 26, 12, 07:21:52 am »

I Am a Hero General!

I was thinking that this manga was falsely accused of having ended as of volume 10 when i noticed it didn't had a thread of its own and decided to solve that horrible problem.

Also, if any mod is reading, please change the status of the manga on its page, it's still ongoing in Japan.

------

So, volume 10 was awesome or just the most awesome thing ever?

"Joke aside" there is no life
Prince of Sarcasm
« Reply #1 on: Dec 05, 12, 05:24:27 am »

I've updated the page.

Legendary Uploader
« Reply #2 on: Jan 30, 13, 02:48:58 am »

This manga would've surpassed The Walking Dead comics IMO if the first couple of volumes weren't so cheesy and the main character didn't have such a weird personality, but the progression of the manga is astounding. I recommend it to people.

You jive turkeys...
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 13, 01:21:11 pm »

This manga would've surpassed The Walking Dead comics IMO if the first couple of volumes weren't so cheesy and the main character didn't have such a weird personality, but the progression of the manga is astounding. I recommend it to people.

Agreed, also what's really killing it for me is how slowly it's uploaded.... Iluminati does amazing quality works but it tend to be really slow and the Manga itself come out once in while so it's quite the wait (even if it's totally worth it)

"Joke aside" there is no life
Legendary Uploader
« Reply #4 on: Sep 21, 13, 03:57:56 am »

Volume 12 is up. Since v10 it seems like the story is told from another perspective but now I'm curious if these stories will intertwine somehow.

You jive turkeys...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: