Stay Logged In?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Manga of the Week - Are you Alice? & Hajimete no Aku  (Read 1253 times)
Shadow Queen
« on: Nov 24, 12, 08:54:16 pm »

This week, our manga spotlight has shined on Are you Alice? suggested by Orulyon & Hajimete no Aku suggested by Amber3.  If you are unfamiliar with these manga be sure to check them out!

Series Summary:
After throwing away his dreams, a boy wanders into "Wonderland" and holds the name of "Alice," which is the primary requirement in the "Game to kill the White Rabbit." In a crazy story where common sense does not apply and everything is bound by the rules of the game and the orders of the Queen of Hearts, Alice decides to take the gun in his hand.

-

Series Summary:
In the spring of Kyoko's first year in high school, Eiko, a girl like a sister to her, returns with her younger brother, Jiro. The return isn't that big of a deal, but Jiro (self-proclaimed super mad scientist) has it in his head that he wants to operate on Kyoko! And, what's even more, the two of them are actually high ranking members of an evil organization on the run from the heroes of justice!  As if high school didn't have enough problems already, now she has to deal with these two living with her.
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #1 on: Nov 24, 12, 11:04:42 pm »

Nice idea, i just read Hajimete no Aku last chapter yesterday, it's kind of childish even for a shonen but a nice easy going story never the less.

Are you Alice? on the other hand is much more obscure, they are like total opposites.

"Joke aside" there is no life
« Reply #2 on: Nov 26, 12, 06:41:46 am »

Are you Alice? is one of the best series I've read this year, I'm glad it was featured here.
« Reply #3 on: Nov 29, 12, 09:49:46 pm »

I've followed Hajimete no Aku for several years now, for a long time it was like had a shot of happy and it stays that way pretty much through the series. Smiley I thoroughly enjoyed it.

SUGGAR SUGAR SUGAR SUGAR SUGAR!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: