Stay Logged In?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Manga of the Week - Sensei! & Sundome  (Read 2485 times)
Shadow Queen
« on: Oct 19, 12, 08:25:40 pm »

This week, our manga spotlight has shined on Sensei! suggested by Amber3 & Sundome suggested by Catfish017.  If you are unfamiliar with these manga be sure to check them out!

Series Summary:
It's the story of a high school girl, Hibiki, who falls in love with one of her teachers. The two start dating, but run into a lot of trouble (since they have to date in secret). Hibiki's friends cover for her, and part of the story is also about them.

-

Series Summary:
The “Roman Club,” a school group interested in the occult, to which he’s practically enslaved, has become boring for one Hideo Aiba. In fact, he finds his entire existence pretty tiresome until, one day, when a girl named Kurumi Sahana shows up and wants to join up. When the two are left alone in the club classroom, Kurumi makes a special “request” of Hideo, which makes him (understandably) freak out. Though he doesn’t know what to think, one thing’s for sure, Hideo’s life just became anything but boring.
« Reply #1 on: Oct 19, 12, 09:38:04 pm »

I read Sundome once and it...did weird things to me.

"All men are not created equal." Charles Li Brittania, 98th Empereor of Brittania
« Reply #2 on: Oct 20, 12, 06:17:49 pm »

Sundome is not your classic everyday story. You'll experience all sort of feeling, happiness, ecchiness, sadness, weirdness, everything you can imagine and probably even more. But it's a good pick for anyone interested in uncommon story, flavored with some weird + ecchi.
« Reply #3 on: Oct 23, 12, 08:42:42 am »

I read v1 and v2 of Sundome and it's story oddly attaches to you. It's weird in an awesome way. I personally love it...uh.. i-it's s-story, I mean =_=... Anyway you should read it if your into ecchi with an interesting storyline.
Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #4 on: Oct 25, 12, 04:17:10 pm »

I'm interested in Sundome. Sounds nice - exactly the king of thing I would like. Or at least I hope so Cheesy
thanks for the recommendations?

« Reply #5 on: Nov 05, 12, 12:04:47 am »

sundome made me sad! and happy! glad to have read it all!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: