Stay Logged In?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Manga of the Week - Psycho Busters & Model  (Read 2866 times)
Shadow Queen
« on: Sep 01, 12, 01:44:07 am »

This week, our manga spotlight has shined on Psycho Busters suggested by ChineseboyXX & Model suggested by weronique.  If you are unfamiliar with these manga be sure to check them out!

Series Summary:
The story follows the life of Kakeru, who while wishing for something a little more exciting to happen in his life, inadvertently receives it when he crosses paths with a group of gifted youths calling themselves “Psychics” who claim to need his help. After having escaped from a secret government organization known as the “Greenhouse”, they’re now on the run from the pursuing “Farmers”. But why do they need Kakeru’s help? Could it be he has a power too?

-

Series Summary:
Jae is a Korean student who came to Europe to study art. Things aren't going her way, but she's determined to make it. One night, her friend Melissa brings a drunk guy to her apartment and asks if he can stay there for the night. Jae doesn't like it, but agrees. That night she has a dream that the drunk guy drinks her blood... which, of course, turns out NOT to be a dream.
Jae is surprisingly unafraid of the vampire, Michael, and starts to paint his portrait. The two strike an unusual deal: if Jae allows the vampire to feed on her, he will pose for her. His beauty and alluring preternatural energy could be exactly what Jae needs to finally succeed as a painter.
« Reply #1 on: Sep 01, 12, 07:43:42 am »

I haven't read Psycho Buster yet but I did finished reading Lee So-Young's Model!
It was awesome!
Not like most of the mangas I have read. The plot is interesting and not predictable at all. (Unless you have read thousands, then you probably can)
I also love the artwork and the personalities of the characters. Although, there are a few I came to hate after all.
I'm truly contented after reading this work. Smiley
« Reply #2 on: Sep 01, 12, 09:51:02 am »

I love Model, I bought it in spanish some years ago and I still love it, so I want to recommend it to you.

Ghibli and Tezuka fan. Smiley
Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #3 on: Sep 01, 12, 07:45:26 pm »

Aw, thank you for choosing my suggestion Wink It's a really cool manhwa, indeed. I also really like other Lee So-Young's manhwa Smiley

weronique:D
« Reply #4 on: Sep 02, 12, 08:24:07 pm »

I see this Model while reading my friends manga, maybe 3 years ago Smiley... I'll try to read this one right now.
« Reply #5 on: Sep 17, 12, 08:58:19 pm »

Thank you for recommending Model - I have not heard of it before and really loved it!  Smiley
« Reply #6 on: Sep 19, 12, 08:21:51 am »

Model is really good! One of the best manhwa I've read!
Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #7 on: Sep 27, 12, 11:48:36 pm »

Hi! yes, thanks for recommending Model. I enjoyed reading this manhwa  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: