Stay Logged In?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Manga of the Week - Oyaji & Usotsuki Lily  (Read 2359 times)
Shadow Queen
« on: Jul 21, 12, 10:56:04 am »

This week, our manga spotlight has shined on Oyaji suggested by ExSavior & Usotsuki Lily suggested by SuperSheba.  If you are unfamiliar with these manga be sure to check them out!

Series Summary:
Hardass oldtimer tries to make good with his estranged family before it's too late.
At some times completely over the top and highly violent, at others very down to earth.
At all times, manly.

-

Series Summary:
Hinata Saotome is suddenly asked out by En Shinohara, a gorgeous boy in her grade. What she doesn’t know, though, is that his hobby is cross-dressing! En has always hated men, and whenever he sees his own reflection, he punches out whatever is doing the reflecting (windows, mirrors…). To combat this hatred, he dresses up as a girl. Hinata decides to go out with him anyway, despite his weird hobby.
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #1 on: Jul 21, 12, 02:11:56 pm »

Oyaji is both hilarious and heart-warming at times, i recommend it to anyone that haven't read it yet.

"Joke aside" there is no life
« Reply #2 on: Jul 25, 12, 07:07:17 pm »

Oyaji is a great manga - a bit too rough on the first 2 volumes (although the shovel part was so awesome), but on the 3rd manga my Manly Tears of Manliness can't stop falling.  Awesome manga which you need to finish all 3 volumes to appreciate.  Manly manga is manly.
« Reply #3 on: Aug 01, 12, 08:09:13 pm »

Oyaji is a great manga - a bit too rough on the first 2 volumes (although the shovel part was so awesome), but on the 3rd manga my Manly Tears of Manliness can't stop falling.  Awesome manga which you need to finish all 3 volumes to appreciate.  Manly manga is manly.

Its crappy art is manly too!
Legendary Uploader
« Reply #4 on: Jan 31, 13, 03:08:22 am »

OYAJIIIIIII!!! *Dan from Street Fighter voice*

You jive turkeys...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: