Stay Logged In?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Manga of the Week - I am a Hero & Natsu no Zenjitsu  (Read 2857 times)
Adscititious Sesquipedalian
« on: Jul 06, 12, 10:22:19 pm »

Hey guys. Sorry for the recent delay in making these things! This week (month?), our manga spotlight has shined on I am a Hero suggested by Slinky  & Natsu no Zenjitsu suggested by myself, because I'm selfish and whatnot.  If you are unfamiliar with these manga be sure to check them out!

Series Summary:
Hideo Suzuki is a thirty-five year old mangaka assistant struggling to be the hero in his own life by breaking back into the lime light with a new serial all the while juggling his relationship with his girlfriend and his own delusions.

However, as hard as Hideo may try, the world seems to have a different set of plans for him; sinister and dark machinations that completely overturn his reality as he knows it.

Slinky Writes
Both (Yenkaz: User also suggested Welcome to the N.H.K, which we've already had, but that's good too! Go read it if you haven't! These are two great series!) feature delusional main characters, who also are kind of sad yet funny to watch struggle through the world.
I Am A Hero focuses on a 35 year old Manga assistant who finds himself stuck in the middle of a Zombie Apocalypse.  Both very interesting, very different

-

Series Summary:
This is a story about two adults, a man and an older woman. They meet each other because of their own jobs and their relationship will develop from this point on. Will it develop smoothly? Or will there be unforeseen events?
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #1 on: Jul 06, 12, 10:40:38 pm »

I love "I am a Hero", amazing manga,can't wait for the next volume.
« Last Edit: Jul 07, 12, 07:20:42 am by Lap17 » Logged

"Joke aside" there is no life
« Reply #2 on: Aug 26, 12, 01:22:00 am »

Hey guys. Sorry for the recent delay in making these things! This week (month?), our manga spotlight has shined on I am a Hero suggested by Slinky  & Natsu no Zenjitsu suggested by myself, because I'm selfish and whatnot.  If you are unfamiliar with these manga be sure to check them out!

Series Summary:
Hideo Suzuki is a thirty-five year old mangaka assistant struggling to be the hero in his own life by breaking back into the lime light with a new serial all the while juggling his relationship with his girlfriend and his own delusions.

However, as hard as Hideo may try, the world seems to have a different set of plans for him; sinister and dark machinations that completely overturn his reality as he knows it.

Slinky Writes
Both (Yenkaz: User also suggested Welcome to the N.H.K, which we've already had, but that's good too! Go read it if you haven't! These are two great series!) feature delusional main characters, who also are kind of sad yet funny to watch struggle through the world.
I Am A Hero focuses on a 35 year old Manga assistant who finds himself stuck in the middle of a Zombie Apocalypse.  Both very interesting, very different

-

Series Summary:
This is a story about two adults, a man and an older woman. They meet each other because of their own jobs and their relationship will develop from this point on. Will it develop smoothly? Or will there be unforeseen events?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: