Stay Logged In?

MangaTraders ForumsSiteFront page updates/AnnouncementsArchived Series of the WeekManga of the Week - Undertaker Riddle & Kono S o, Mi yo!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Manga of the Week - Undertaker Riddle & Kono S o, Mi yo!  (Read 3218 times)
Shadow Queen
« on: May 20, 12, 09:42:12 am »

This week, our manga spotlight has shined on Undertaker Riddle suggested by yueyukito7 and Nikokami & Kono S o, Mi yo! suggested by Lap17.  If you are unfamiliar with these manga be sure to check them out!

Series Summary:
Hayate Sakura, a normal high-school student except one thing: ghosts are attracted to him.  One day, someone saved him from all the ghosts he had attracted. His so-called hero introduced himself as Undertaker Riddle who sends spirits to peace. Sakura then asked him a favor if he could help him get rid of the ghosts, and in exchange he'll do anything. Undertaker Riddle then offered Sakura to work for him as an Undertaker too. Will he take the job and get rid of the ghosts, or decline the job and have the ghosts on his tail for the rest of his life?

-

Series Summary:
22-year-old Rin has two major problems: a complex about the tattoo-like birthmark on his butt and a crush on an older woman who thinks of him as her little brother. Rin hasn't allowed any woman to see his naked bottom since an incident when he was 7, which firmly entrenched his shame about his birthmark. When he finds his birthmark may grant him mystical powers over the opposite sex, will he finally be able to use his butt to his advantage?
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 12, 05:19:40 pm »

yay they choose my recommendation too.

I found it really funny, the main character seems similar to standard but has a clear distinction from the norm and the others characters are quite unique too

Too keep it short and for the sake of spoiling nothing that's all i'm gonna write but i could keep on going.

"Joke aside" there is no life
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: