Stay Logged In?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Teacher's Pet  (Read 651 times)
« on: Apr 12, 12, 02:49:57 pm »

Teacher's Pet (Sense No Okiniri) and Teacher's Pet Continued (Zoku Sensei...) tells us the story of a teacher and a student, and how their relationship develops. Miki Aihara, the author made TP as a single volume, releasing later the Sequel since lots of things were left  unresolved in the first volume.

However, after reading the Sequel there are still lots of things to solve, and it doesn't have the feeling of a finished series. There's no talk about a third volume, though. At least I haven't found anything at all about it, or if the author's even planning to continue the story.
Any news?
« Reply #1 on: Jul 26, 12, 05:47:55 pm »

i am a bit disappointing on the last chapter altho I want to see on how the story goes until the end. I am not even happy after reading the last chapter that  Masahiro [the little brother of the Principal] take away her Misuzu. -sigh-  Hoping someone can continued this series and i love the story of this manga.
« Reply #2 on: Sep 06, 12, 01:06:26 am »

Arter I read Teacher's pet both of all, I think that it's must be the third volume so, the story just all over for mineT-T, If anybody know everynews of cartoon please tell me!!!
Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #3 on: Mar 04, 13, 04:01:34 pm »

From what i've seen this author has a bad habit of not finishing series T.T Just like honey hunt again.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: