Stay Logged In?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Goong  (Read 935 times)
« on: Apr 03, 12, 11:06:33 am »

I noticed the ranking for this manga is pretty high...42nd currently and I wonder: Why?

I tried reading it before and the story seemed pretty horrible; in fact it put me off Manhwa for a while. People seem to enjoy it though. There's no ecchi, no action and no supernatural (I can say there's no romance either)...only comedy but is that a good enough reason to rank it higher than Freezing or Anatolia?

I wanna know why it's so good but I can't bother to read it; so someone explain it to me.

"All men are not created equal." Charles Li Brittania, 98th Empereor of Brittania
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 12, 07:11:57 am »

why don't you try watching it??
it has a korean live action..
Smiley
« Reply #2 on: Aug 12, 12, 10:13:50 am »

I noticed the ranking for this manga is pretty high...42nd currently and I wonder: Why?

I tried reading it before and the story seemed pretty horrible; in fact it put me off Manhwa for a while. People seem to enjoy it though. There's no ecchi, no action and no supernatural (I can say there's no romance either)...only comedy but is that a good enough reason to rank it higher than Freezing or Anatolia?

I wanna know why it's so good but I can't bother to read it; so someone explain it to me.

you mentioned ecchi, supernatural & action, then i guess you got the wrong manhwa. this manga is purely romantic comedy manhwa. and personally i think the strength of this manga lies in its story and execution(especially in first half of the series). add in the art, humours and royal family conflicts, its a very fun read. so i can see why ppl actually love the series.

Reasons are whores
« Reply #3 on: Aug 12, 12, 11:57:24 pm »

@fateknight i agree with @aisuzieya.. this series is really good if you like comedy romance story..but not for ecchi, supernatural, or action that you'll easy to find in manga, not manhwa..

well, it is more interesting to read than to watch because the drama didn't covered the whole story..the manhwa's storyline is really complex and unpredictable so you'll be curious after read each chapter..
« Reply #4 on: Nov 26, 12, 09:04:09 pm »

Goong is a very fun manhwa to read. It could stirr your emotion and it makes you want to read the next chapter. But i was so dissapointed at the end as i was expecting some great finale, rather than letting us create/imagine how the 'happily ever after' would be.
« Reply #5 on: Dec 28, 13, 11:02:36 pm »

will the extra volume (28) be uploaded?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: