Stay Logged In?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Manga of the Week - Samurai Executioner & Kiss  (Read 3541 times)
Shadow Queen
« on: Jan 20, 12, 05:24:23 am »

This week, our manga spotlight has shined on Samurai Executioner suggested by ermo & Kiss suggested by CrimsonWater.  If you are unfamiliar with these manga be sure to check them out!

Series Summary:
In a prison world, there are few good stories, and this is the world of Kubikiri Asa, the beheader and master samurai under the Shogun. It's a world full of vengeance, greed, and violence. A world of depravity and sin. One man can set things straight if he can keep his wits. This is a story of extreme proportions, of sword study thick in tradition and with grim purpose, of blood rivers, agonizing screams, bondage, torture, and the evil prevalent in human failure. Drafted by the confirmed masters of the international medium of manga, Samurai Executioner is a shocking combination of darkness and fire, fine lines, and a fine man in the face of human decline.

-

Series Summary:
After five years of strict piano lessons, brusque piano teacher Goshima Masayuki's whole world is changed when he's kissed by his student, Ogawa Kae. That's the beginning of their story.
« Reply #1 on: Jan 25, 12, 12:28:02 am »

hey i'm a noob on scans sites
and i want to know
any uptade for pokemon?
i rly want to read the next volume of pkm platinum
« Reply #2 on: Feb 05, 12, 12:05:39 am »

Kiss is a really good one I quite enjoyed the plot and the artwork was very nicely done.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: