Stay Logged In?

MangaTraders ForumsSiteFront page updates/AnnouncementsArchived Series of the WeekManga of the Week - Pandora Hearts & Ningyou Kyuutei Gakudan
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Manga of the Week - Pandora Hearts & Ningyou Kyuutei Gakudan  (Read 2599 times)
Shadow Queen
« on: Dec 04, 11, 01:40:34 pm »

This week, our manga spotlight has shined on Pandora Heart suggested by wiemma & Ningyou Kyuutei Gakudan suggested by Nikokami.  If you are unfamiliar with these manga be sure to check them out!

Series Summary:
The air of celebration surrounding fifteen-year-old Oz Vessaliusís coming-of-age ceremony quickly turns to horror when he is condemned for a sin about which he knows nothing. He is thrown into an eternal prison known as the Abyss, from which there is no escape. There, he meets a young girl named Alice, who is not what she seems. Now that the relentless cogs of fate have begun to turn, will they lead only to crushing despair for Oz, or is there some shred of hope for him to grasp on to?

-

Series Summary:
The beautiful singer Lucille and his orchestra invite you to the city of fear where puppets hunt down humans. The puppets are playing an oratorio of magic and illusions!
« Reply #1 on: Dec 05, 11, 07:25:54 am »

Haven't check forums for a while~

No doubt that finally Pandora Hearts come to this Manga of the Week. Art: wonderful, character: cool and lovely, story: amazing.
First chapters maybe a little bit confusing and boring (my experience), but later I cannot resist the urgent to read another chapter~ XD
The story is definitely a masterpiece. Sometimes I got 'trapped' (like in Cage of Eden or Steins;Gate) but now I'm not talking about that kind of 'gender' trap, but more like 'character' trap. Super huge spoiler, and that's only making me love it more! Very recommended reading. =)
« Reply #2 on: Feb 01, 12, 02:14:06 am »

Pandora hearts sounds great~ Shall read!
I think it's printed in the same magazine as Kuroshitsuji... which makes it more awesome Cheesy
« Reply #3 on: Feb 09, 12, 07:59:04 am »

I've watched the anime version and  since fall in love with it...this is very worth to try..^^
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: