Stay Logged In?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Manga of the Week - Otaku no Musume-san & Ghost Hunt  (Read 2881 times)
Shadow Queen
« on: Nov 27, 11, 03:11:42 pm »

This week, our manga spotlight has shined on Otaku no Musume-san suggested by Neobaka101 & Ghost Hunt suggested by AAotD and Nikokami.  If you are unfamiliar with these manga be sure to check them out!

Series Summary:
Kanau Yukimura is nine years old, she's meeting her father for the first time. However, he turns out to be an otaku! The two of them start living together in the same apartment, next to a lot of interesting neighbors. Unsurprisingly, things don't always go smoothly for these two...

-

Series Summary:
The decrepit building was condemned long ago, but every time the owners try to tear it down, "accidents" start to happen-people get hurt, sometimes even killed. Taniyama Mai and her classmates have heard the rumors that the creepy old high school is haunted-possibly by ghosts from the Second World War. So one rainy day they gather at the old school to tell ghost stories, hoping to attract one of the suspected spirits.
No ghosts materialize, but Mai and her friends do meet Shibuya Kazuya, the handsome young owner of Shibuya Psychic Research, who's been hired to investigate paranormal activity at the school. Also at the scene are an exorcist, a Buddhist monk, a woman who can speak with the dead, an outspoken Shinto priestess, and a priest from Australia. Surely one of them will have the talents to solve this mystery!
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #1 on: Nov 28, 11, 02:22:09 pm »

Another really good Manga @Otaku, haven't read Ghost hunt yet;  Will probably pick it up.

« Reply #2 on: Nov 29, 11, 11:59:55 pm »

I love Ghost Hunt. It's a good read for those who like horror manga.
« Reply #3 on: Nov 30, 11, 08:56:27 pm »

ghost hunt probably very good if i am not such a shoujo-manga hater. the plot is rather systematic, and the character, well, has character. can't really recommend, only because i'm really a shoujo hater.

otamusu, is quite good. cliche will swarm the plot, but the twists still can make you shocked. also, you can bring yourself to hate some of the characters (truly hate), and love some others. enjoyable read!

Oh shit, I forgot to put intentionally wrong grammar on my last post!
« Reply #4 on: Dec 04, 11, 09:25:52 am »

otaku no musume should be burn! XD
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: