Stay Logged In?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Manga of the Week - 3x3 Eyes & Seven Days  (Read 3070 times)
Shadow Queen
« on: Oct 02, 11, 02:55:44 pm »

This week, our manga spotlight has shined on 3x3 Eyes suggested by roseveare & Seven Days suggested by mokona11016.  If you are unfamiliar with these manga be sure to check them out!

Series Summary:
Pai is a strange, provincial woman who has come to Tokyo from the Tibetan highlands. Somewhere in Tokyo is a young man who can help her in her quest... to become human!
When Pai finally finds Yakumo, they set off in search of the artifact that can transform her, but it will take all of her mystical powers to keep the reckless Yakumo alive, even if she has to steal his soul to protect him!

-

Series Summary:
Bright and early one Monday morning, Shino Yuzuru asks Seryou Touji out on a lark when they run into each other at the school gate. Seryou, who's immensely popular, has the odd habit of going out with anyone who asks him out first at the beginning of the week, then promptly dumping them at the end of it. "Anyone" apparently includes male upperclassmen like Shino, and as a boyfriend, Seryou is perfect--unfailingly thoughtful and kind. Shino, obviously, has no intention of being in a serious relationship with Seryou. It's not like it's actually love or anything like that. ...Right?
« Reply #1 on: Oct 03, 11, 02:21:20 am »

I also recommend 3x3 eyes, I love Pai and Yakumo story.

Ghibli and Tezuka fan. Smiley
Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #2 on: Oct 03, 11, 03:33:01 am »

For BL fans, Seven Days is truly one of those one-shots you'll love. The manga is one of my favorites
« Reply #3 on: Oct 03, 11, 07:01:45 am »

Tanks for recommending 3x3 eyes its really nice Wink Wink

Does any one know where can i get manga of "Hungry Heart"Huh Huh Huh
« Last Edit: Oct 03, 11, 07:15:42 am by breakerkakarla » Logged
« Reply #4 on: Oct 04, 11, 10:38:21 am »

a bit worried about shounen ai genre, but shirumi recommended it so. prolly read it after all.

Oh shit, I forgot to put intentionally wrong grammar on my last post!
« Reply #5 on: Oct 06, 11, 01:23:58 am »

hell yes to the BL suggestion!!! i really love that one, it is just such a sweet, fantastic story. <3 <3 <3
« Reply #6 on: Oct 06, 11, 04:37:24 am »

ooooh 3x3 eyes~ Cheesy

and to anyone worried about 7 days--it's a light, sweet story; just a couple of kisses and nothing drastic. something i'd recommend for, er ... beginners ... who want to try out BL. xD
« Reply #7 on: Oct 23, 11, 11:39:36 pm »

Thanks for recommend Seven Days, liked me so much!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: