Stay Logged In?

MangaTraders ForumsSiteFront page updates/AnnouncementsArchived Series of the WeekManga of the Week - Slam Dunk & Watashi ni xx Shinasai!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Manga of the Week - Slam Dunk & Watashi ni xx Shinasai!  (Read 2957 times)
Shadow Queen
« on: Aug 27, 11, 05:45:42 am »

This week, our manga spotlight has shined on Slam Dunk suggested by barbaraonepiece & Raichiu & Watashi ni xx Shinasai! suggested by wiemma & Kaenryuu.  If you are unfamiliar with these manga be sure to check them out!

Series Summary:
Winning isn't everything in the game of basketball, but who wants to come in second? It takes dedication and discipline to be the best, and the Shohoku High hoops team wants to be just that. They have one last year to make their captain's dream of reaching the finals come true--will they do it? Takehiko Inoue's legendary beloved basketball manga is finally here and the tale of a lifetime is in your hands.

Hanamichi Sakuragi's got no game with girls—none at all! It doesn't help that he's known for throwing down at a moment's notice and always coming out on top. A hopeless bruiser, he's been rejected by 50 girls in a row! All that changes when he meets the girl of his dreams, Haruko, and she's actually not afraid of him! When she introduces him to the game of basketball, his life is changed forever...

-

Series Summary:
In class, she's a sort of zoned-out girl, and he's the year one class' most perfect, good-looking guy. But the two of them have a secret, and their extraordinary "love experience" will start now!

Himuro Yukina, known as the "Absolute Zero Snow-woman" is a cold and observant girl. In addition, she is actually a popular cell phone novelist who goes by the name of Yupina. Sadly, with no other human contact than her cousin, Yukina is unable to express more romance in her novels. Kitami Shigure, your so-called "typical bishounen", who is really a womanizer, has fallen into Yukina's trap when she blackmails him, and they end up "love-acting" for the sake of their secrets.
« Reply #1 on: Aug 27, 11, 09:28:04 pm »

Slam Dunk is ONE of the best Sport manga Shonen that anyone could read... I recommend it too...

...rururararuuuu!!
Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #2 on: Aug 28, 11, 09:24:10 am »

Slam Dunk is THE best sports manga imo.. I have all the manga and anime DVD <3
« Reply #3 on: Aug 28, 11, 10:45:00 am »

im reading watashi ni xx shinasai and so far im enjoying it.
was never that into sport manga though
« Reply #4 on: Aug 30, 11, 09:48:53 am »

I read watashi ni xx shinasai recently and  I love it Cheesy
« Reply #5 on: Sep 12, 11, 12:32:36 pm »

I really,  REALLY do love Watashi ni xx Shinasai!, it's just to great.
I read it since the first chapter was out and I was searching for a manga with a strong female Lead and than I found this *__*
It was my favourite manga for a long time. I recommend it, for all of you who love a sweet shoujo manga, with an interesting plot! Grin

Slam Dunk..well, I don't know it and the art don't look very good, but I'm going to read it. It looks intresting after all Cheesy
« Reply #6 on: Sep 16, 11, 04:14:53 am »

i read watashini xx shinasai!!!
is it finish already???

orenji suki!!!
« Reply #7 on: Sep 29, 11, 11:29:12 am »

i read watashini xx shinasai!!!
is it finish already???

i hope drs a sequel.,.,.,.,+_+
« Last Edit: Sep 29, 11, 12:48:01 pm by KaKaR » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: