Stay Logged In?

MangaTraders ForumsSiteFront page updates/AnnouncementsOld NewsHey guys, check out a film a friend of Mangatraders is working on!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey guys, check out a film a friend of Mangatraders is working on!  (Read 6513 times)
If I had a title it would be something pimp!
« on: Aug 03, 11, 09:00:36 am »

What would you do if your room mate murdered your ex-girlfriend for cheating on you?  Would you face certain death to do the right thing and turn him in?  Or would you go along with his twisted plan to dispose of the evidence?

"Real Friends Help You Move Bodies" is a dark comedy about three friends caught up in an unusual situation that leads them down the primrose path of murder, mayhem and betrayal.  The script is a feature length adaptation of the original short film created by Dark Design Pictures in 2007.  The film will star Christian Martinez, Scott Kirfman and Christian Thorne reprising their roles from the original short film, and is written by Travis Thomsen and Benjamin Blackwell. 

However, in order to make the best independent film possible it requires money.  This is where you come in.  Visit us at indiegogo.com/realfriends.  Find a contribution level that is in your budget and donate.  Of course we are not ask for something for nothing.  Each contribution level comes with a perk ranging from your name in the credits to a digital download of the movie or a copy of the DVD.  You can also like us on Facebook and spread the word to your friends.

Just when you write idiot proof drivers with fool proof documentation, the world writes a better idiot.
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #1 on: Aug 03, 11, 04:12:03 pm »

Wishing you the best of luck in your project!

« Reply #2 on: Aug 03, 11, 10:41:16 pm »

from the looks of it, it seems professional... god job!
« Reply #3 on: Aug 04, 11, 04:17:27 am »

oh yeah! my fave genre, dark comedy.
« Reply #4 on: Aug 05, 11, 04:03:34 am »

That title is priceless! I should watch it when it comes out XD
« Reply #5 on: Aug 05, 11, 03:45:29 pm »

Meh. I'm not really interested, however, that doesn't mean that I wont wish you well; good luck!

« Reply #6 on: Aug 05, 11, 04:09:49 pm »

I love the title and I'm curious about how the story go and end, so I wish you the best!!! good luck!!!
« Reply #7 on: Aug 05, 11, 06:06:34 pm »

I can't give too much away.  What I can tell you is it a story about a boy with a cheating girlfriend.  Boy makes joke at a party about killing cheating girlfriend.  Roommate takes joke too serious.  Boy then has to dispose of the body and the rest of the story is how things go to straight hell in a hand basket.

Anyway, thanks for the support.  Smiley
« Reply #8 on: Aug 07, 11, 07:55:32 am »

Sounds really intresting. I wanna watch it when it comes out! xD
Good luck!
« Reply #9 on: Aug 08, 11, 12:05:38 am »

Seem great....wanna watch it^^
« Reply #10 on: Aug 15, 11, 10:21:14 am »

i came here because of 5sf second films *vroom vroom brubn*

Cheshire T. Reapper
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: