Stay Logged In?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Manga of the Week - Samurai High School & Animal X  (Read 2066 times)
Shadow Queen
« on: Jul 17, 11, 11:24:17 am »

This week, our manga spotlight has shined on Samurai High School suggested by kayazala & Animal X suggested by ermo.  If you are unfamiliar with these manga be sure to check them out!

Series Summary:
In a modern country where the government is controlled by a Martial Shogun and samurai receive much respect, there lives fraternal twins of the Sakakido family. Kou, the brother, is very feminine, excels at cooking, cleaning, arts and crafts. Tsukiko, the sister, is masculine, loves fighting and is a combat genius. The twins learn about the Samurai High School, where men test their strength and women test their femininity, but the only way they can attend is by swapping places. If they are to be found cheating, they will be executed so they have to overcome their gender differences and maintain their secret.

-

Series Summary:
X syndrome is affecting the human race; it is similar to the black plague. Ayukawa Yuuji is the heir of a medical facility but he is weak against blood and other related things. He is very shy and quiet and so it isn't difficult for some doctors to convince him to be the test subject for a new drug. This drug alters his body and leads to his being kidnapped by a teenager. Is this kid normal? What is Yuuji himself? Both of these two will experience life altering changes and be forced to survive terrifying adventures.
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #1 on: Jul 18, 11, 12:53:34 am »

Yay, my suggestion was selected. Smiley
« Reply #2 on: Jul 20, 11, 01:54:41 am »

Reading the full summary on its page, I'm surprised Animal X isn't a comedy. What with the whole dinosaur thing.
« Reply #3 on: Jul 21, 11, 03:55:04 pm »

Yay gender swap!

SUGGAR SUGAR SUGAR SUGAR SUGAR!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: Jul 24, 11, 02:26:02 am »

Having a blast reading Samurai High School! Thank you kayazala! I wish someone would update it soon!

Itís said that which is flawed, is more beautiful than that which is perfect.
-   In Basara by Tamura Yumi
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #5 on: Jul 26, 11, 12:23:31 am »

Reading the full summary on its page, I'm surprised Animal X isn't a comedy. What with the whole dinosaur thing.

At first I also thougt the same, but after you start to read it... You just can not put it down.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: