Stay Logged In?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: kuragehime  (Read 698 times)
« on: Apr 24, 11, 02:51:53 pm »

I started watching the anime then I read the manga from the beginning and now I'm liking it more and more Smiley!
I find very intriguing how otaku's life is described in a light way but not unrealistically!and the skits between the father, the uncle and the older brother of koranosuke always make me laugh so hard!! Grin
What do you think? Grin
« Reply #1 on: Apr 24, 11, 10:09:13 pm »

I started watching the anime then I read the manga from the beginning and now I'm liking it more and more Smiley!
I find very intriguing how otaku's life is described in a light way but not unrealistically!and the skits between the father, the uncle and the older brother of koranosuke always make me laugh so hard!! Grin
What do you think? Grin

Haven't done the manga yet, but I really enjoyed the anime. Especially the opening theme and Mayaya's odd spasming!

Its cute too. Tsukimi is adorable!
« Reply #2 on: Apr 27, 11, 06:02:10 pm »

when I first saw the name I was sceptical about it. I mean "Kuragehime"? Jellyfish Princess wasn't my idea of a top anime storyline but nevertheless, I clicked on the link and read the few reviews it had. And I'm glad I did. ^^ Although the anime had not been very popular and only had 3 reviews, they rated it very high and said it was unexpectedly really good. I watched the first 2 episodes and became completely hooked! >W<

It's an adorable anime, with a cute, lovable characters (although annoying at times) but everyone has their own cute perk~ The whole entire anime has a comedic but also warm and relaxing atmosphere when you watch it and it's been AGES since I squealed over a anime. I was so disappointed when the anime ended so quickly.

So glad I found this manga/anime though~ ^^
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 11, 05:18:05 pm »

Hopefully theyll be another season!
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 11, 02:46:53 am »

Hopefully theyll be another season!
it will be awesome if they do a second series!!but I think we'll have to wait for the manga to continue further !!! I can't wait!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: