Stay Logged In?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dangu  (Read 1222 times)
Journeyman Uploader
« on: Feb 13, 11, 04:31:59 pm »

Why is this manga so awsome and yet it's been dropped? This is reminds, and yet better, than Vagabond...

Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #1 on: Feb 14, 11, 11:36:20 am »

Its licensed by Dark Horse (as Shaman Warrior) and all 9 volumes have been published. Not sure if its actually dropped by the scanlation teams but that would be my reason to drop it
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #2 on: Feb 14, 11, 01:33:44 pm »

It hasn't stopped a lot of other projects with simillar circumstances. If not a scanlation, then at least some scans QQ. I haven't seen it on the black list yet...and I can't even find volumes to buy on e-bay... might need to check their site, but I doubt they ship internationally Sad

Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #3 on: Feb 14, 11, 05:05:19 pm »

I think you mean amazon.com
Ebay is an online auction page while amazon is just a general store page
they got it on both sites, though.

Here's Dark Horses official page for Shaman Warrior;
http://www.darkhorse.com/Search/shaman+warrior
But yea, I only think they sell to stores internationally. Id be surprised if they sold small quantities as well. While series like Naruto has a huge young fanbase SW mainly turn to older readers who got money. Although young kids normally spend more then grown kids... but this is quality and I would bet a lot of people wouldnt mind paying for it. I didnt. Then there's Blade of the Immortal thats awsome too but they continue to scan that one as well... but its around 20 volumes, so... I dont know. I guess many diffrent factors plays part of the reason.
« Last Edit: Feb 14, 11, 05:07:44 pm by Skogstroll » Logged
« Reply #4 on: Dec 07, 11, 04:18:37 am »

I remember reading this ages ago, but re-read it again. I freaking love this manwha, but why is it licensed Sad

It\'s been a too hard living, but I\'m afraid to die cause I don\'t know what\'s up there beyond the sky.
Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #5 on: Dec 09, 11, 02:50:00 am »

>> Because its awesome? Well, I bought the entire series and... the last volume was unfortunetly really bad and a total letdown. The author tried to tie everything together too quickly, it was quite messy Sad sadly
« Reply #6 on: Feb 13, 12, 01:19:08 am »

^I read the summary because I couldn't get my hands on it and a little part of me died inside. Seriously, your last volume and you butcher it! ugh.

It\'s been a too hard living, but I\'m afraid to die cause I don\'t know what\'s up there beyond the sky.
Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #7 on: Feb 18, 12, 05:43:38 pm »

Haha, sorry. It's still worth reading, of course, but the ending wasn't on the same level as the other volumes.
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 12, 08:51:02 am »

Where can I read the rest of this manhwa??? I've  been waiting two years so far hoping that one day someone will upload it.AHHHH
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: