Stay Logged In?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Amanchu!  (Read 537 times)
Journeyman Uploader
« on: Jan 10, 11, 01:46:42 pm »

I know that Mangatraders are not allowed to host Aria and Aqua, but hasn't anyone troubled to stop and appreciate this wonderful world that Amano Kozue created once more?

I understand that this slice-of-life is kinda unique, and as far as i known people judge it as either unintresting - being slow and with no particular plot. Or as an epitome of the very definition of manga Cheesy, calling it masterpiece, best-manga and so on.

It's hard to judge Amanchu! just yet. Personaly i find this manga very promising, the whole diving setting is very original. Characters aren't particulary that original but they fit very well in this story completing as a whole. I'm partuculary fond of the whole whistle idea and Pikari Smiley i just seems totaly hilarious.

Anyway, those who also love this series I'd love to hear your thoughts, especialy now that the releases are only once every 3 months, it would be lovely to have a discussion going while waiting for new chapters. And those of you who are yet to acquaint yourselves with Amanchu! or Aria(The previous masterpece), I urge you to give it a try, maybe you will discover the peacefullness and beuty of the world of Amano Kozue.
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 11, 11:43:29 pm »

slice of life is my favorite genre.
iv read a lot of slice of life incuding ykk and yotsuba, aria is one of my favorite manga.
most ppl who complained with amanchu mostly never read aria before, but ppl who have read it know what to expect from amano.

i personally like slice of life, in fact we need more slice of life manga.
most scanlation group only care with battle manga, romance crap, moe crap or harem crap.
so im really glad someone actually pick this series.
looking forward for the next release!!!!  Grin

ps: @mod, if this counted as necro post, just delete this post.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: