Stay Logged In?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MT FAQ Integrated Into Main Site  (Read 1270 times)
Frequent Contributor
« on: Sep 09, 10, 10:52:07 am »

The Mangatraders FAQ has (finally) been integrated into the main site.  It can be viewed at http://www.mangatraders.com/faq.  Previously the FAQ was housed in a disorganized forum thread which relatively few people seem to have consulted.  The new FAQ format should be much simpler to use and thus learn from so maybe some of the questions I am constantly being asked will stop coming in so frequently...

I invite everyone to look over the FAQ for all the knowledge it contains about how the site's features work.  Additionally, any feedback on what information seems to be missing or inaccurate would be appreciated, provided it comes from people who have used the site long enough to know the what they're talking about.  Some of the answers in the FAQ have not been updated in years and the site and has evolved considerably since then.  If you see something that seems completely wrong or you think of something that seems to be missing post it in this thread.  Don't PM them to me or I will find you and poke your eyes out in your sleep.  PMing to other (Website) staff members is fine with me but I can't speak to their readiness to do any eye poking.

Coitus Connoisseur
« Reply #1 on: Sep 09, 10, 06:38:57 pm »

Read it or die.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: