Stay Logged In?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Natsume Yuujinchou  (Read 1549 times)
Journeyman Uploader
« on: Apr 10, 10, 02:52:42 pm »

Seems like Nastume finally got a plot! Wooooo

The series weren't bad before, but episodic manga usually don't hold people's interest for long. I've picked the series up when it came out because of the awsome name (which usually fortells of the authors abillity to tell a story) and it paid itself out.

I just hope it won't return to being episodic again after the current story is over...

« Reply #1 on: Jun 16, 10, 02:46:12 pm »

I really love this manga. I think it is one of best releases in recent years, although not very popular, unfortunately. I like the atmosphere, the gentle touch of Midorikawa-sensei in describing certain images or sequences, and its ability to get to the bottom of my heart.
I  appreciate the presence of a plot that develops over the individual chapters too, and I hope that continues.
Thank you for this topic ^__^
(I just entered and immediately I went to search Natsume Yuujinchou in the forum ^,^;)
« Reply #2 on: Jun 19, 10, 12:33:43 am »

It really is an awesome work. beautiful and simple just a wonderful story and a pretty draw Cheesy
« Reply #3 on: Jul 22, 10, 08:32:37 am »

I LOVE NATSUME YUUJINCHOU! the short sories are so touching i love them!!!! some made me cry ;(
« Reply #4 on: Jul 23, 10, 07:16:58 pm »

i've read bits of it whenever i peek in my sisters laptop when she's reading it and it immediately caught my interest. the part with the kappa was what i saw lol XD
« Reply #5 on: Sep 28, 10, 09:39:35 am »

I finally found a Natsume Yuujinchou thread! ^^

If I still remember clearly, it's MangaTraders that made me read this awesome manga.

I love Midorikawa-sensei artwork, than the story itself is so great, even sometime messing up my heart.
I just cannot wait for the last scanlation and had to check for translations often. Although it's still not clear enough (well, it's only words with no pictures) it helps me with my i-want-more-Natsume mood XD
Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #6 on: Nov 18, 10, 07:07:15 pm »

Even though it's really episodic I feel like it is actually going somewhere, there's a lot of foreshadowing Smiley I love it too!!!

Please Click XD

Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #7 on: Nov 20, 10, 02:29:35 am »

It's back to being episodic, but I'm still reading it to see if it actually goes anywhere. It's a shame though, I feel it would have been better if it had a steady story...

« Reply #8 on: Jan 10, 11, 05:40:01 am »

Yay! I've been looking for a place to download Natsume Yuujinchou. I just love the stories in each chapter!
« Reply #9 on: Jan 25, 11, 05:33:56 am »

I found the manga after the anime, and I have to admit, the anime does an unusually fantastic job of filling out the outlines that the manga introduces, and the manga is no slouch either.  There's something just too sweet about the relationships presented, even through the eyes of my hetro Y-chromosome.   : D 

On re-reading / -watching, I still find myself wishing that he'd taken home that little fox.  I have this mental image of that kitsune and Tama-chan romping around in his room or curled up and cuddling that I just can't shake. . .   
« Reply #10 on: Apr 03, 14, 11:14:55 am »

Came back to check if new scans were added, so happy to see volumes 15&16 released!! I want me some Matoba <3<3<3
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: