Stay Logged In?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8
  Print  
Author Topic: katekyou hitman reborn  (Read 7589 times)
« on: Feb 02, 07, 04:18:43 pm »

Im sorry, Im spanish so my english isnt very good
I want to find the chapters 5 to 16 of this great manga, if anyone of you can help me I will be very happy so I hope you to tell me any notice about it

pd: maybe you know it, it also is called "reborn"
THANKS!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 07, 08:09:01 am »

Man Hitman reborn strated pretty lame, but in the current arch, this manga can finnally say that it a Shōnen- whatdo the rest of you guys think

Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #2 on: Aug 09, 07, 09:04:45 pm »

am i the only ones who thinks reborn rocks?

hm, to think that the most popular character polls in hitman reborn going to gokudera!
it seems like they got to kidding me, i personally choose tsuna especially when he is in the hyper dying mode...
gokudera is ok too especially when bombing people & being such a klutz in front bianchi but i think tsuna is still the best..  Grin

well, lately i've been surfing & find out that reborn's raw has been gone so far from the scanlations..
its breaking my heart bcos i cant understand japanese's writings..  Cry

Women have a passion for mathematics. They divide their age in half, double the price of their clothes, and always add at least five years to the age of their best friend. -Marcel Achard
« Reply #3 on: Oct 22, 07, 07:16:02 am »

In the latest poppularity poll Hibari has won:), he is my favorite character.

Those with a strong desire dont care about themselves until theyve fullfiled that desire. That is why they are strong.
« Reply #4 on: Oct 24, 07, 01:35:25 pm »

lambo 20 years old it's so cool...he must be in that state all the serie or at least he must fight again an more time

---sorry for my english----
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #5 on: Oct 24, 07, 04:33:15 pm »

yeah..20-years later lambo is fine, better than the recent annoying dumb cow...
the series had developed so well now... i really love mangatraders for giving the direct download for reborn  Cry im touched...!

hm, i've also seen the poll, i think, reborn must be the least favourite among the main characters..
well, suits him, bcos he always torturing tsuna...  Grin

auw, sucks.. i want to see 10-year old tsuna version...

Women have a passion for mathematics. They divide their age in half, double the price of their clothes, and always add at least five years to the age of their best friend. -Marcel Achard
« Reply #6 on: Jan 31, 08, 02:57:17 am »

anyone reading this, I can say this manga is great one of my favourite but at the begining of serie it's really boring it's like fillers. anyway I recomend this for anyone who like shounen.

« Reply #7 on: Feb 09, 08, 10:10:53 pm »

I started watching the anime at one point and then I switched to the manga. I like the idea of it, but it did go downhill. I didn't actually like the series that much.

If at first you fail, destroy all evidence that you tried.
« Reply #8 on: Feb 12, 08, 03:28:30 pm »

Well I didn't think it whent downhill but only at begining was very boring....have you read the latest manga?

« Reply #9 on: Mar 03, 08, 07:15:26 pm »

I found that this was a pretty good series, in concept. For some odd reason it just... "weirded" me. There was just something that bothered me about it which prevented me from getting very far. It has a lot of potential but something just turned me off. I think it might just have been execution.
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 08, 04:39:40 am »

AW do you guys really feel that way? I admit the beginning was kinda boring (but it's really funny now that i've re-read it...) but as soon as tsuna could control his dying will, it all went UPHILL  Grin *sigh* and so many cool guys too~<3 i liked the series starting from the Varia arc....... KYAAAHHHHH~!!!!
« Reply #11 on: Jun 24, 08, 05:41:39 am »

I watched the anime,then I read the manga too...This manga is my favorite...=3

my #1 favorite character is Tsuna and hibari-san
« Last Edit: Jun 24, 08, 05:48:41 am by CaramelPanda » Logged

Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #12 on: Jul 07, 08, 12:51:15 am »

ok, got this question bothering me..
why does irie comes out in this recent arc? future arc?
amino must had some development since irie who appeared at the beginning arc seem to appear again in this recent arc..

any ideas?

« Reply #13 on: Jul 07, 08, 12:57:09 am »

Irie Shouichi that appeared in the beginning maybe bothered by Lambo who turned into an adult and decided to begin a research of juu-nen bazooka(mean 10 years bazooka).and joined with byakuran?that's what I think XP

Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #14 on: Jul 07, 08, 01:02:18 am »

but, it seems illogical since tsuna didnt had any killing intentions towards irie before...
 & it seems that, irie was just haunted by the past experience but didnt received any injuries or threats...

(why would irie turned to the dark side? byakuran?)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8
  Print  

Jump to: