Stay Logged In?

Poll
Question: Will You Read this Manga (Until Death Do Us Part)
Yes Definately - 24 (96%)
Maybe - 1 (4%)
No time m8 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 25

Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Until Death Do Us Part  (Read 2971 times)
« on: Feb 01, 07, 09:59:58 am »

This is a manga that started in 2005, and it has recently begun to be scanlated.  Only 9 chapters are out at the moment, and I must say that I've enjoyed it quite a bit.  The art is pretty good, but what I like most about it is the main character.  A blind man, who has kickass sword skills and is going around kicking ass.  So far the story has been about him protecting some special girl from some big corporation.  I suspect the story to get much more interesting when the blind guy's past starts catching up to him.

You can download it from http://www.razoramon.com/ if you want to give it a try

Previews:

http://img234.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bakafishuntildeathch00101fe2.jpg

http://img234.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bakafishuntildeathch00125ek1.png    

http://img205.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bakafishuntildeathch00128sh5.png    

http://img87.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bakafishuntildeathch0013031xi1.png

« Reply #1 on: Feb 18, 07, 12:26:51 pm »

how would ya'll rate this?? is it any good?
« Reply #2 on: Feb 18, 07, 03:24:56 pm »

art is good but I prefer waiting a lot of chapters to be released before getting started.
« Reply #3 on: Feb 20, 07, 07:59:36 am »

It's good, and it should continue that way.
I want more.
« Reply #4 on: Mar 18, 07, 03:33:06 pm »

Me want more Tongue it's not bad
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #5 on: Oct 12, 08, 06:05:55 am »

Until Death Do Us Part (Shi ga Futari wo Wakatsu Made)....hmmm doesnt sound cool in japanese I say...well the title sounds like a typical oath from a shoujo manga. But folks don't judge the manga by the title, as its an Action, Adventure and Seinen Genre. The Art is great, the character development is great the action is great and so is the story. This is one of the under-rated mangas out there. Although its a manga which follow a story like a saviour hero following his own rules of justice and a helpless weak loli (loli?) yes thats right the main heroine of the story is a 12 year old girl (No hard feeling there for loli lovers) who as a foresight ability. Putting that aside its got everything an action manga should have that is great moves, sword which can cut anything (sounds impossible but everything makes sense once you read the manga). guns, grenades and the most important part is ''BLIND MAN''. Thats right m8 the main hero of the story protecting the girl and fighting bad guys is a blind guy with an interesting sword and kickA$$ action moves.

The story is fairly simple and predictable for some but it has lots of interesting concepts. Still ongoing to its 7th vol in japan and scanlated by BAKAFISH & i-MANGA upto 2 volumes, its a great action manga out there. Sadly the scanlation is slow and the manga doesn't seem popular which is truly sad. I say Anyone who like Claymore, Bleach, gunslinger girl will like this one. Although it can't be compared to the first two. But is far better than the third one IMO. You should definately check it out! if I may say so
« Last Edit: Dec 22, 10, 11:30:17 pm by Filter » Logged
« Reply #6 on: Oct 12, 08, 12:44:40 pm »

Better than Gunslinger? the story is too short for that, gunslinger has great character developement, thats its main point, not the action scenes...

but i do agree that this one has some nice action, and some nice ideas but further than that... there are still to less chapters to decide if its truly good....  (but.. comparing it to gunslinger? ... i dont want to know your train of thought, for sure...)

Me? Sarcastic? Nooo...
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #7 on: Oct 24, 08, 01:49:48 am »

Thats the thing... Gunslinger has too much drama....well if u look at its genre its action drama sci-fi and seinen where as UDDUP is Action Adventure Seinen and I prefer Adventure over drama ( Tongue) as for the character development both are still ongoing and both have different stories they each have their plus and minus points its a matter of who prefer which. I prefer UDDUP and you gunslinger girl Thats all there is to it... having fun reading thats all it matters to me...  Wink
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #8 on: Oct 24, 08, 12:13:48 pm »

If you compare it to Claymore I'll have to take a peek. Claymore's strangely compelling. Maybe it's because we finally have an awesome heroine that doesn't fall prey to the overwhelmingly abused manga stereotypes? =P

Yes, One Piece is supreme.
There's no point arguing with idiots. They'll just drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.
« Reply #9 on: Nov 08, 08, 11:03:33 am »

i like this manga expecialy last part, but are all parts translated or are there still untranslateted chapters.

claymore is number one in my manga list, but i only hate that i have to wait for whole mounth to get new part, next part in bouth mangas will be interesting.
« Last Edit: Nov 08, 08, 11:06:02 am by jack4s » Logged
Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #10 on: Dec 04, 08, 08:00:25 am »

love the action especailly because the blind man does it all. hes so awsome.

what are you...a fortune cookie?!?...well...ummm...yeh
Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #11 on: Apr 01, 09, 01:56:27 am »

This manga totally own and the main hero is just awesome a blind modern samurai who appearently was a criminal is now hunting down other crimnals with "fight fire with fire" rule in his mind awesome

Besides this a pure honest and future seeing girl loves him and wants to be his wife hehehe and here's the catch the girl is in middle school,

It's something like in "Leon" movie with Jean Reno
Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #12 on: Apr 11, 09, 01:43:43 pm »

love it and i hope it stays like this or gets even better. the blind dude is so cool. i got into it straight away not only because of the story but also the art which is wicked.

what are you...a fortune cookie?!?...well...ummm...yeh
« Reply #13 on: Jan 18, 10, 02:10:26 am »

I can't get enough of mamoru

It\'s been a too hard living, but I\'m afraid to die cause I don\'t know what\'s up there beyond the sky.
« Reply #14 on: Oct 30, 10, 09:47:33 pm »

NSN, who scanlated this series as of now, also thrown jokes at the end of each chapter. they make humor out of the invincible mamoru, and often, as funny as hell. love this manga.

Oh shit, I forgot to put intentionally wrong grammar on my last post!
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: