Stay Logged In?

MangaTraders ForumsMangaTradersManga DiscussionManga SeriesRules + Please + Hydra + related side stories
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rules + Please + Hydra + related side stories  (Read 715 times)
« on: Nov 12, 09, 09:53:39 pm »

Rules Universe was one of the first manga's that I stumbled upon. It was at a time when I got easily emotionally invested and this shit made me really sad. The side story's are hard to piece together, but if read in the order listed on the scanlator or the MT site, it's pretty easy to follow. Finally it's all been scanlated (Unless Miyamoto Kano releases more to it).

So just wondering what everyone else thought?

Yukimura: I love teh Yaoi. It turns me on immensely.

Yukimura: I like to use the word penis, frequently.

Why doesn't anyone want to have fat fetish sex with me? This is so depressing, my penis is like mega huge. I better add some meat, off to eat some cake. Fuck, I love cake.
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #1 on: Nov 13, 09, 05:30:16 am »

Do you have a link to the series in some form to make it's discovery easier? I can't find it. Granted, I didn't spend much time trying, but I think I'm missing some spelling.

Yes, One Piece is supreme.
There's no point arguing with idiots. They'll just drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.
« Reply #2 on: Nov 13, 09, 06:18:54 am »

This is Rules and side stories.

http://www.mangatraders.com/manga/series/1249

This is the separate files for the Hydra parts even though they are part of the Rules Universe.

http://www.mangatraders.com/search/?term=hydra&searchSeries=1&filesSearch=1

And this is the order you should read the Rules Universe, just so the timeline is chronological and you can keep up with the characters. Although in chapters 1-4 of Please, one of the characters has a brief cameo in the Rules volumes much later on, but Please chapter 5 should be read first.

http://www.liquideros.com/project_timeline-rules.html

Yukimura: I love teh Yaoi. It turns me on immensely.

Yukimura: I like to use the word penis, frequently.

Why doesn't anyone want to have fat fetish sex with me? This is so depressing, my penis is like mega huge. I better add some meat, off to eat some cake. Fuck, I love cake.
« Reply #3 on: Feb 26, 11, 08:09:06 pm »

TRAGEDY is the genre i give it.
I started off liking it, but as it progressed the only thing i received were pangs of pain, acute and very deep pain. I might be a yaoi freak who gets all emotional for one thing just because i don't have anything else interesting in my life.

And it wasn't pleasant pain like the way i liked feeling it from tragic yaoi. It was the unbearable one when you see things happening and taking a course that you don't want.

It was so painful everytime i saw Atori thinking about Tooru while being with Yuki when they started being together.

It was so painful seeing how Tooru hurted Hikaru after I wanted them so much to end up together.

I just didn't want to continue but had to, otherwise i would be wondering and torturing myself with thinking what could have happened. It started very very well. But now i feel so much like hating it. I'm being pathetic but it just makes me feel so sad.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: