Stay Logged In?

Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Billy Bat  (Read 936 times)
Apprentice Uploader
« on: Sep 24, 09, 09:18:13 am »

http://www.mangatraders.com/manga/series/4556

Did anyone else follow this? Billy Bat is the latest work of Naoki Urasawa (20th CB, Monster) after his Pluto. Currently the plot is still full of questions, it's very normal, knowing his works, especially since it's still in the early part. But seriously, for Billy Bat, the plot goes from a mangaka, to Japan, then switch to the Messiah (most likely THAT Messiah), and Apartheid. Don't go nuts yet, those aren't spoilers really, just read it.

Anyone started reading this, don't mind the first chapter cartoon style, it confused me too at first, it's not the "real" drawing style, read on to later chapter and you'll know why. So don't abandon this manga just because of that single chapter  Smiley

Anyone who doesn't know Urasawa's work may not appreciate it, and I suggest reading his other works first, like Monster and 20th CB. In order to get used to the style (picture and storytelling).

But for those following, what do you think?? will this cartoon+real characters fit each other? It's pointless to ask "what do you think will happen next" in this work, but I'll ask it anyway  Tongue What do you think will happen next? outer space scene perhaps?? Cheesy

human-fish peaceful coexistence is possible.
« Reply #1 on: Aug 16, 12, 11:47:52 pm »

you guessed right about the  afterall  Grin
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: