Stay Logged In?

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Bloody Monday  (Read 2759 times)
« on: Jul 31, 09, 10:46:55 am »

This manga is awesomeness at an elite level. Seriously, you've got to try this one. Lately, I've been lazily going through shounen mangas and when I got to this, I was like where has it been hiding? I simply can't put it's awesomeness into words, so I tell you go experience it!

Here's a brief summary

A virus deal clinched in Russia on the Christmas eve. Purpose: unknown. Two clues: a mysterious lady "Maya", one of the gangsters, and "Bloody Monday", the keyword for the project.

Then an incident happened in far-distant city of Tokyo. Fujimaru Takagi, a second grade student at Mishiro Gakuin high school, is commissioned to find out the truth by Public Security Investigation Bureau for his great ability as a super hacker. Now, Maya, approaching to Fujimaru, as his high school teacher
« Last Edit: Aug 06, 09, 01:30:46 pm by ghettoe » Logged

It\'s been a too hard living, but I\'m afraid to die cause I don\'t know what\'s up there beyond the sky.
« Reply #1 on: Aug 07, 09, 03:14:19 pm »

Since no one has tapped into this series, I can only be puzzled. None of you people have tried this!! I mean sweet jesus! This series is too good to be ignored!!

It\'s been a too hard living, but I\'m afraid to die cause I don\'t know what\'s up there beyond the sky.
Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #2 on: Aug 08, 09, 06:42:19 pm »

Damn you, ghettoe...
I was supposed to hit the sack early today cause I got a busy one tomorrow :<
Now look what you've done - its almost 3 am! And there are still almost 5 more volumes to read...

EDIT; And now when Ive read chapter 48, I have a theory what will happen next.  

:3
its really good and action packed :d I love J, he's so cute <3 This is really something that fits in a weekly magazine since so much happen in each chapter and battles arent dragged out. It gets a bit unrealistic when some people get kidnapped more then once in such short time, but its still ok in the long run :d I like it

EDIT; 2 new chapters so quickly Sad And my predictions werent correct. Bah.
« Last Edit: Aug 09, 09, 01:37:13 pm by Skogstroll » Logged
« Reply #3 on: Aug 16, 09, 04:13:32 am »

It get updated every day! Ha ha nice try with the predictions. I gave up trying because
« Last Edit: Aug 16, 09, 07:25:47 pm by ghettoe » Logged

Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #4 on: Aug 17, 09, 02:55:13 am »

:d
I think J is cute, but maybe a bit... hm... stereotypical? >>
something you'd expect out of a "super villian"? >>
« Reply #5 on: Aug 25, 09, 12:49:59 am »

j is pretty awesome, but fujimaru is also beast. Though I do kind of agree about the stereo typical super villain, calm, smart and psychotic. Though I kind of want to see him snap.XD

Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #6 on: Aug 25, 09, 04:37:46 am »

I also hate that Haruka get into a mess again and again. Can she stop getting hostaged soon, please?
« Reply #7 on: Aug 25, 09, 07:18:38 am »

Lol, I wanted someone to just kill her when she said she was going to the highschool, but Fujimaru pulled through on this one. I wonder if the terrorist leader will be released.

Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #8 on: Aug 26, 09, 02:21:37 am »

Probably, otherwise the series would end, dont you think?
« Reply #9 on: Aug 29, 09, 12:48:12 am »

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, the latest chapter is beast (chapter 70) it's getting so good! I don't wanna spoil it and I won't but damn fujimaru is beast.

Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #10 on: Aug 30, 09, 09:33:15 am »

Well, seeing the characters intelligence is actually what the author decide, what makes them smart isnt just them figuring out a way to stop x and y, but also in the matter that they do it in (which is why I didnt like Death Note all too much even though it was entertaining)... I suppose it was ok (read chapter 71 now) but when I read chapter 70 it felt as though the author had just come up with something at the last minute cause he wasnt sure how to solve the puzzle he'd created. I wished there could've been more hints that make it possible for us (but at the same time not making it obvious) to find out what the characters are doing without finding out after it happened and then think "yea, it was cool"
:d
« Reply #11 on: Aug 30, 09, 04:29:38 pm »

It's funny cause I'm totally feeling that the author also came up with that on a whim, but I found it exciting because I never thought of that as a possibility, and hey I like surprises. After reading chapter 71 I have a feeling that something's probably going to go wrong, and I'm just waiting for it.

« Last Edit: Sep 02, 09, 10:15:34 pm by ghettoe » Logged

« Reply #12 on: Sep 06, 09, 06:40:58 pm »

That update (78) pretty much killed the story for me a bit. That was just so random making the chik a traitor.

Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #13 on: Sep 07, 09, 12:19:09 am »

Yea, it was way too random for me too
« Reply #14 on: Sep 08, 09, 10:11:19 am »

Despite the randomness, I love how this manga just surpasses itself. It's kind of hard to predict it's course, like you think that in the end everything will probably be fine and they'll probably end up surprising us.

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: