Stay Logged In?

Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beelzebub  (Read 3138 times)
« on: Jul 13, 09, 05:53:11 am »

I've checked, but it seems that I did not see any thread for this funny and action packed manga...

Don't you love Baby Beel...

Like the mangaka's sense of humor....

Oga is sooooo naive for such a strong guy.

Letting FATE rule your life is just plain stupidity...
Eyeshield 21 rocks...
Still waiting for a One World Government to be implemented, to be free from the so called " First, Second and Third World Division S*it.
« Reply #1 on: Jul 23, 09, 02:26:10 pm »

This manga is just AWESOME!!

It\'s been a too hard living, but I\'m afraid to die cause I don\'t know what\'s up there beyond the sky.
« Reply #2 on: Jul 28, 09, 01:29:14 pm »

It's one of my favorite series. Oga is a terrific lead character, and the support characters are incredible as well.
« Reply #3 on: Aug 01, 09, 11:18:37 am »

Baby be'el has a cold, it's so hilarious when they put him in the inflatable pool and the water boiled

It\'s been a too hard living, but I\'m afraid to die cause I don\'t know what\'s up there beyond the sky.
« Reply #4 on: Apr 10, 10, 02:03:17 pm »

the most under rated manga ever. I love Bleach and Ichigo is my fave but Oga own Ichigo. I love Oga more than Ichigo now days, its bad is it?

The manga was so damn funny and interesting. Gotta love it!
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #5 on: Apr 10, 10, 03:43:41 pm »

Great manga, definitely should be on the Bleach popularity level, but I guess it's just not marketed enough to be there...

« Reply #6 on: Jun 03, 10, 12:37:35 am »

I've checked, but it seems that I did not see any thread for this funny and action packed manga...

Don't you love Baby Beel...

Like the mangaka's sense of humor....

Oga is sooooo naive for such a strong guy.

« Reply #7 on: Jun 03, 10, 12:37:42 am »

this is not a manga everyone would like its not a complicated story the art is not so great that you identify and praise a character....its not a bleach....not a naruto not even a one piece this series are far greater but they lack something this series has, its fricking fun you cant stop laughing any second the comedy is sooooooooooooo great i have kept reading it because its mega hilarious  man more manga this fun would be great and i can wait and see if they could make a larger plot for this manga but keeping the hilarious DA!!! hahahahha a 11 out of 10 in comedy
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #8 on: Jul 14, 10, 03:01:05 am »

I think what makes Beezelbub stand apart is its humor, and its dedication to humor. Bleach and Naruto both started with a good bit of humor, but as they have gone on, the humor has virtually vanished from both series. Not that that's a bad thing for Bleach and Naruto - they've focused on action and emotion instead - but if someone wants an action-packed series with a lot of comedy,  they have to look elsewhere. With Beezelbub, there's a great blend of action and humor, and I can't imagine things changing anytime soon. It reminds me of Dragon Ball, actually (before Z, I mean). The fights are serious and amazing, but you'll still laugh your ass off.

One does not care to acknowledge the mistakes of one's youth.
- Char Aznable
« Reply #9 on: Nov 04, 10, 11:13:27 pm »

Yah,,...baby beel is so cute and the humor is soo funny,.. and also Oga but even furuichi so damn funny, for being clueless...

Existence is an illusion.
« Reply #10 on: Feb 17, 11, 02:04:13 am »

when i read this i think to myself "why is this so good?" but i just can't dislike it. the way the characters interact with one another and the plot mix well together. i am also a snob when it comes to the artwork, but i like this style. some art is bad but goes with the story, some stories make you ignore the bad art, there are some with fantastic stories and art, and any other combination you can think of.
i love it when oga tries to smile; i laugh every time.

when it rains i like to run out in the downpour and watch as it splashes down
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 11, 07:15:52 pm »

Hahahaha, furuichi has the worst development.
« Reply #12 on: Jun 12, 12, 03:49:02 am »

wah no host from manga traders, how can download?

« Reply #13 on: Jun 14, 12, 02:43:24 am »

guys, what's going on? i can't find this series anywhere Sad
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #14 on: Jun 14, 12, 04:08:04 pm »

Why is this on the do-not-upload list now?

For others: http://www.anymanga.com/beelzebub/
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: