Stay Logged In?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Honey Hunt  (Read 987 times)
« on: Feb 26, 09, 11:11:04 pm »

Well I search every page here and I didnt see Honey Hunt, so here it is!  This is just for discussing about the manga thats all people, please no spam!  Grin

You can read the description here http://www.mangatraders.com/manga/series/2456

« Reply #1 on: Feb 26, 09, 11:23:22 pm »

So yeah I really wanna ask you people, with whom should Yura end up with?

I think she should end up with Q-Ta!!  Why?  Cuz he reminds me a lot of Yui (from Hana Yori Dango). Aaaaand! I really fell in love with him, he was like the best bishie ever...  So emotional and not gay.  Roll Eyes  But we are not talking about him, we are talking about Q-Ta, I think he is falling for her for real, not just cuz her dad.  But I have this feeling that Haruka is the one who is gonna end up with her (reference Hot Gimmick) and I dont really like Haruka, at least not right now.  Sooo yeah the other that I like is Keiichi (the manager) but hes to old and the author dont like that.  For me I really love old guys with the young girls stories (yes I'm a perv).  That would have being an interesting twist! Grin

Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #2 on: Mar 06, 09, 01:38:18 pm »

I honestly don't know who it will be! Q-Ta is my favorite until now but I'm starting to like Haruka just as much! Plus O-Ta sees Keiichi as a rival after he came to get her... the story is so nice, I love it!
Hope for one of the twins (can't decide which)! Chances are equal! Cheesy 
« Reply #3 on: Mar 19, 09, 07:36:41 am »

So yeah I really wanna ask you people, with whom should Yura end up with?

I think she should end up with Q-Ta!! 
But I have this feeling that Haruka is the one who is gonna end up with her (reference Hot Gimmick) and I dont really like Haruka, at least not right now.
For me I really love old guys with the young girls stories (yes I'm a perv). That would have being an interesting twist!

Same! i like Q-Ta more, so i reckon Yura should be with Q-Ta, but i think the author is going to put Yura with Haruka...(1. reference to Hot Gimmick 2. Its like a thing that authors do....well in association with my taste)
Although i admit i like Haruka more than Ryoki from Hot Gimmick....

Old guys with you girls stories, haha yeah i like those too. Hot teacher with a student is always a nice story Smiley

*bloop*
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 09, 02:29:46 pm »

Feelings after 4.19 : That Yura is such a pushover I want to strangle her Angry .... Ugh poor manager.  Embarrassed
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 09, 11:11:12 am »

Ugh. i really don't want her to end up with Q-Ta. Undecided I only read a few replys but it seems everyone wants her to end up with him. For some reason i don't like him... i want her to end up with her manager. He's sweet but, yeah, the author will probably make her end up with Haruka, reference Hot Gimmick's Ryuki. I think the manager is sorta like the brother (from Hot gimmick). He wasn't her real brother but she saw him as one, like Yura said in C. 18, that's how she see's Keichi. and i wanted to slap her or punch her after she just gave in like that in C. 19.

ok, kinda getting off topic. But if Q-Ta is so sweet and adorable why did he push her (into going with him) like that??? a guy shouldn't do that to a girl no matter how much he thinks she likes him. Pisses me off. Well, i guess that's all i have to say.

p.s. the author seems to like love squares where theres 3 guys and 1 chick. got greed??? Tongue

Yeh, i'm another stupid, heartbroken, emo, cliche, sarcastic, defensive, annoying kid. so what?? i lurvvv manga! >_<
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: