Stay Logged In?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Koukou debut!  (Read 1690 times)
« on: Feb 25, 09, 05:31:37 am »

I did try to search for this, but was amazed when I didn't find a thread on this amazing manga!! Though I am very sorry if there is one and I am just completely blind/forum stupid  Huh
So what do people think?? As it's fully scanlated I guess we can talk about it all.

*SPOLIER*

Personally, I LOVE this manga, it is one of my favourite shoujo manga. I love the development of Yoh from a moody unsocialy guy to someone who loves Haruna and can't function without her.
However, I did think the ending was a little too tame, after the mention of sex in the previous chapters. Thankfully the mangaka has stated that she is making a oneshot sequel.

so thoughts/opinions/love cookies/rant??
« Reply #1 on: Feb 07, 10, 04:27:56 am »

A great manga, just saying XD
Has anyone else read this manga? =o

Yoh + Haruna = ♥
Those two are so cute together XD

I want to break through these chains... and capture what was mine.
« Reply #2 on: Feb 07, 10, 06:24:20 am »

koukou?? never heard of it...does MT have it?

So Much Manga, So Little Time...

http://myanimelist.net/profile/1C3MARK

« Reply #3 on: Feb 07, 10, 10:07:11 am »

^Last time I checked, it's here.
I think I started reading it 2 years ago. It's a funny series. But I wasn't able to finish the whole series yet (I'm like that with shoujo manga hehe Well except, maybe, LovCom)

Yama nashi, ochi nashi, imi nashi/ヤマなし、オチなし、意味なし/No climax, no point, no meaning--Yasuko Sakata and Akiko Hatsu
« Reply #4 on: Feb 07, 10, 02:11:35 pm »

I have read LovCom and Koukou and i think both are great series, I like romance series where the principal couple are weel resolved, without all of the pain of doubts and star with a great development as a pair. I recommend this manga, if you like lovcom, read koukou debut.  Grin Grin
Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #5 on: Feb 08, 10, 02:44:48 am »

I wish they made an anime for it >_<
it has a great story! Grin

Premalo utrinkov za toooliko želja.

« Reply #6 on: Feb 12, 10, 03:00:32 am »

it such a great story
I like it alot
I hope the made a movie or anime from it , too ^_^
« Reply #7 on: Mar 20, 10, 04:45:25 am »

Mmm.. I like this manga.. It is very funny, espeсially I like the end >___<.. Also I like main characters - they are not tipical for shuojou I've read before..

Sorry for my english >__<
Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #8 on: Mar 20, 10, 06:28:51 am »

Good story line for a shoujo. I really like this manga. But the ending for me was okay, but I expected more. hehehe

T_T Does anyone have any Boredom Killer solutions :?
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #9 on: Apr 10, 10, 06:30:52 am »

that was a great manga... up untill they became bf/gf. after that it just kept going downhill and it looked like the author didn't know what to do with the characters. some chapters were actually a pain to read through and i wanted to drop the series... and the ending came...

« Reply #10 on: Dec 31, 10, 10:00:14 pm »

i really love this series as well although i only found it this year....oh, wait actually that was last year (2010 Tongue)...anyway what probably disapointed me the most was the ending, since their relationship didnt get to develop much after started dating...i was relly looking forward to the oneshots but i can only find enren when i know there's also another one called enkoi(i think that's it) Sad
« Reply #11 on: Apr 14, 11, 08:24:50 pm »

Yup!

It's one of best shoujo manga I've encountered so far...>,<
I totally love YohxHaruna tandem. They're one of the wonderful couple I've known.
Thanks to the live-action news of this manga title that I've decided to read it first...

Ohh~~
They had an ideal relationship or shall we say, my ideal?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: