Stay Logged In?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Whistle!  (Read 1265 times)
« on: Sep 07, 08, 05:40:44 pm »

I've just read her manga, Whistle! and I think it is the best sport manga after Harlem Beat by Yuriko Nishiyama, I've ever read. If I'm not mistake, the series itself has finished at 24th tankoubon in 2002. And now MT has upload it scans up to tankoubon 19 (thanks a lot guys!!! keep up your good work...) Is there of you love this series too? If yes, we can share our feeling in this thread. You can share any info about her new series like GO AHEAD too... Ok?
« Last Edit: Dec 23, 10, 12:04:03 am by Filter » Logged
« Reply #1 on: Jun 22, 11, 11:46:24 pm »

I loved this series. If you haven't already you should look into the anime, it ends at the korean game, but is slightly different (i think i like this version a bit better)
what made this story was how the main character wasn't naturally talented, he worked hard and people were drawn to him. It's hard to believe that a soccer manga could be so engaging.

when it rains i like to run out in the downpour and watch as it splashes down
« Reply #2 on: Jun 23, 11, 01:55:43 pm »

It was mildly entertaining.

It\'s been a too hard living, but I\'m afraid to die cause I don\'t know what\'s up there beyond the sky.
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #3 on: Aug 27, 11, 04:50:17 pm »

does anyone know where we can find chapter 50 and 51? Sad
« Reply #4 on: Sep 04, 12, 12:38:00 am »

I can't believe what happen to Sho. But somehow I still wish could at least seen their later match.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: