Stay Logged In?

Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vagabond  (Read 5171 times)
« on: Jul 14, 06, 04:18:06 am »

I wonder where to get an updated vagabond's scanlation?
Thanks..
« Reply #1 on: Jul 14, 06, 07:23:53 am »

as far as i know...no one is scanning it right now, especially after the author's hiatus.

he just recently started up again (v21 is out)...

i know because i have it Cheesy

most sweet
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #2 on: Jul 14, 06, 04:35:59 pm »

Fortunately, you are wrong. There is someone scanning it. That would be NeoShweaty from KoScans and Zindryr from Bakafish who is teh numb3r 1 translator. We're scanlating volume 22 and the newest chapters (volume 23 and 24) in parallel. And if MS doesn't scanlate volume 21 in a speedier manner, we'll probably do that too.

You can find all raws starting from volume 21 and some translations and the few chapters we've scanlated so far in this thread. Sorry for not posting some direct links but there's a lot of them. Oh and if you do download, please take a minute and say thanks to the guys for all their hard work.
« Reply #3 on: Jul 14, 06, 06:09:06 pm »

Great series, so I'll just give some advice: If you want to stay up to date with the manga, buy and read Viz's release of the twenty-first volume of Vagabond, and then read the scans. Then, as the volumes come out, collect them, because Viz's releases of Vagabond are excellent.

Apparently a new volume will be out soon since Inoue has taken his now traditional break of not putting out new chapters when enough material for a tankouban is available.
« Reply #4 on: Jul 14, 06, 06:25:42 pm »

ortunately, you are wrong. There is someone scanning it. That would be NeoShweaty from KoScans and Zindryr from Bakafish who is teh numb3r 1 translator. We're scanlating volume 22 and the newest chapters (volume 23 and 24) in parallel. And if MS doesn't scanlate volume 21 in a speedier manner, we'll probably do that too.

You can find all raws starting from volume 21 and some translations and the few chapters we've scanlated so far in this thread. Sorry for not posting some direct links but there's a lot of them. Oh and if you do download, please take a minute and say thanks to the guys for all their hard work.

well then, i'm very glad i'm wrong.   Tongue

thank you for info, i'm not skilled enough to have found out through other means.
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #5 on: Jul 14, 06, 06:40:53 pm »

thank you for info, i'm not skilled enough to have found out through other means.

You're very welcome. And we haven't started scanlating for that long so don't put your sleuth skills down.

Great series, so I'll just give some advice: If you want to stay up to date with the manga, buy and read Viz's release of the twenty-first volume of Vagabond, and then read the scans. Then, as the volumes come out, collect them, because Viz's releases of Vagabond are excellent.

I agree, they're very good and so are the scans.

However some of us have aneurisms while waiting, since Viz is at volume 21 and the mankaga at 24. I for one want to know what's going on and also admire the fabulous art (which to be truthful hasn't been on par the past few chapters). Hence the decision to scanlate.
« Reply #6 on: Jul 16, 06, 08:06:32 pm »

Wow, thank you so much on information. You're all the best.
« Reply #7 on: Jul 17, 06, 11:02:50 am »

Guys anyone can upload vagabond plzzzz......i like that manga so much but cannot find the book..... Cheesy  Cheesy  can someone help me plzzzzz thxxx youuuuuu....... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
« Reply #8 on: Jul 17, 06, 07:38:40 pm »

There is another thread here, that's a couple down, you could've posted your interest in there. Don't make repeat topics, I don't want the forums cluttered with repeated topics, when they can go into one.
« Reply #9 on: Jul 18, 06, 05:10:03 am »

Plzzz Can Someone upload vagabond.....Plzzzzzzzz.....Thx for anyone up load it... Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #10 on: Jul 18, 06, 04:49:40 pm »

I saw you uploaded Vagabond which is great. By the way, feel free to upload the chapters we scanlated as well. You can find them all here: http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=4941.0
« Reply #11 on: Jul 19, 06, 04:42:06 am »

Thx for Uploading Vagabond......Many thxxxx.......... Cheesy  Cheesy  Tongue  Tongue .....Vagabond is the best
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #12 on: Jul 21, 06, 02:43:08 pm »

Manga-sketchbook has released Viz scan of volume 21. Get it here http://www.sendspace.com/file/psrpyy
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #13 on: Jul 21, 06, 08:14:39 pm »

A thousand thanks for uploading vagabond 21!!  Cheesy  Smiley  Cheesy  Smiley  Been waiting for it for ages.
« Reply #14 on: Jul 22, 06, 07:16:02 am »

Guys can you tell me until what volume is vagabond finish lol......i a just curious...thx you if someone willing to tell me.... Cheesy  Cheesy
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: