Stay Logged In?

Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon adventure series  (Read 3719 times)
Apprentice Uploader
« on: Apr 07, 08, 03:22:50 pm »

i am currently uploading v12, and will do v13,14,15,16,17,18,20,21,22,23 and the first chapter of p+d
i was wondering if anybody has 19 or 24+ and could upload them, as i can't find them anywhere, and otherwise
there will be too many gaps in the pokemon adventure list.
thanks for reading.
« Last Edit: Apr 07, 08, 05:16:31 pm by magikarp » Logged
Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #1 on: Apr 08, 08, 06:00:55 am »

ok, i've done up to 16, 17 is nearly complete, and i can do 18 today as well.
i won't do anymore until i find 19, which should be in the next few weeks.
also, should i upload the electric tale of pikachu manga?
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #2 on: Apr 08, 08, 09:23:11 am »

I am not sure how many people read the manga Pokemon as I think it more watched than anything else in fact I did not know they  had manga for pokemon, but upload whatever it takes to make the series complete. This might do better in manga series sub forum, but I not sure it fits since that place is for discussing manga and you are just letting people know you are uploading manga. Thanks for uploading manga myself I do watch pokemon sometimes and wonder what that manga covers is it just the beginning pokemon or does it cover the other series also.   I do not think I will read the manga if it covers what I already watched.

« Last Edit: Apr 08, 08, 09:28:42 am by Sgtwhatsisname » Logged

Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #3 on: Apr 08, 08, 01:00:55 pm »

i'm used to the forum automatically merging posts, so sorry bout that Wink
also, the manga is very good, and much better then the anime. it has more deaths and is more grown up.
« Reply #4 on: Apr 08, 08, 04:52:00 pm »

I really love the pokemon adveture series and I've just downloaded vol 18 and 17. But for some reason, I couldn't open the file. Can anyone tell me what system should I use to open it?
« Reply #5 on: Apr 08, 08, 04:57:01 pm »

Oh, and if possible, can anyone tell me where to download the rest of the volume outside of Mangatraders? I could only find chapters up to 16 (Well, actually, I should say 18, but I don't know id chapter 17 and 18 counts seeing how I can't open them....).
« Reply #6 on: Apr 08, 08, 06:35:24 pm »

The manga is based more off of the games as the anime is just set in that universe... kinda
I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE UPLOADING THE GOLD,SILVER AND CRYSTAL STORIES AND NOT THE RED,YELLOW STORIES BECAUSE BOTH CAN BE FOUND ON THE WEB EASY...
Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #7 on: Apr 09, 08, 02:56:06 am »

actually, uploaded r+s as well as g,s,c
you need to use winrar to open the files.
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #8 on: Apr 09, 08, 03:30:08 am »

I really love the pokemon adveture series and I've just downloaded vol 18 and 17. But for some reason, I couldn't open the file. Can anyone tell me what system should I use to open it?
Make sure you finished the download sometimes if they file can not uncompress then it just means that some error occupied in the download I think it happens a lot more in dial-up connections. Download it again you should get to work if nothing happens.

« Reply #9 on: Apr 09, 08, 01:36:07 pm »

Thank you very much, magikarp and Sgtwhatsisname!!! And magikarp, thanks for the info! Thanks to you, I found out that I didn't have the Winrar to open those files  Grin
Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #10 on: Apr 09, 08, 02:25:54 pm »

dmi. also, google is the best way to find the missing volumes, but 19 still isn't available.
« Reply #11 on: Apr 26, 08, 04:13:22 pm »

Ok! Thank! Cheesy
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 08, 12:23:51 am »

ahhhh, i can't find volume 19 anywhere and thanks for uploading magikarp,
my friend has it but he won't lend it to me.....
« Reply #13 on: Aug 12, 08, 04:31:30 am »

hello, i really love pokemon adventures. since i couldn't find it in my country mangatraders is my only option....
« Reply #14 on: Sep 08, 08, 02:21:28 am »

I am not sure how many people read the manga Pokemon as I think it more watched than anything else in fact I did not know they  had manga for pokemon

Actually I personally prefer the manga by far. It's really ingenious, something that wouldn't offend the intelligence of teenagers, as opposed to the anime *ugh* I agree that the Pokemon anime's for kids, but the games and manga are much better than that!
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: