Stay Logged In?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hayate x Blade  (Read 1071 times)
Apprentice Uploader
« on: Mar 20, 08, 05:03:07 pm »

http://www.mangatraders.com/manga/series/1052

Kurogane Hayate finds herself in a dilemma. Her twin sister, Nagi, is recovering from an injury and needs someone to go to school in her place. Little did she know, the school was based on a "Swordswoman League," where everyone participates in what are called Duels for Stars with their sisters-in-arms, shinyuu, in order to gain prestige, money, and power.

Her first encounters with the students at this new school range from intimidating, such as with the Student Council President, Amachi Hitsugi and her shinyuu, Miyamoto Shizuku, to completely awestruck, such as the hot-headed but extremely experienced (and without a shinyuu) Mudou Ayana. At first Hayate thinks she can get away without participating in the Duels for Stars, but the first day she comes home, the orphanage she cares for deeply is a complete wreck...

I see "Scan Groups (edit): Otenba (Dropped)" on the page, so I guess there's not much hope of this story being translated past chapter 2?

That sucks, it was kind of interesting, and with only 8 volumes it probably wouldn't be too bad to the end. Anyone know *when* this series was dropped? Are any groups gonna pick it back up ever?
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 08, 05:06:31 am »

Most likely none since it says it is says Licensed  by seven seas I just wondering if they produced a volume of the series yet in english so I can go buy it since when I went to my store for anime they said it has not been translated yet.  Also I wonder if it going to become a anime since from the first 2 chapters it looks like it be a good fit for a anime.

Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 08, 04:56:37 am »

Ok to answer my own question it seems that the expected  release date by seven seas for volume 1 in English is in November 2008. I can't wait to read it I also hope that it is great as it looks to be.

Here is what I got from the manga so far   

Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 08, 08:56:47 am »

Ok to answer my own question it seems that the expected  release date by seven seas for volume 1 in English is in November 2008. I can't wait to read it I also hope that it is great as it looks to be.

Here is what I got from the manga so far   

Oh that sounds good. I'm not very familiar with completed series that are released by a group in english, what sort of delay do you think we can expect between volumes AFTER the first one is out?

Either way, good that there's a release date, even if Nov. 2008 is hella far away. Sad We'll know who the next president is by then!
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #4 on: Jun 04, 08, 03:10:11 am »

Sorry it took so long to get back to this I just noticed somebody replied to my post (My bad).  As it is a expected release date here is what they are predicting for Hayate x Blade

Volume 1 - November 2008

Volume 2 - February 2009

Volume 3 - Sometime 2009

Volume (4 -8) - Unknown  at the Time

Well we will know in about 150 days.

Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #5 on: Jun 25, 08, 08:52:10 pm »

Sorry it took so long to get back to this I just noticed somebody replied to my post (My bad).  As it is a expected release date here is what they are predicting for Hayate x Blade

Volume 1 - November 2008

Volume 2 - February 2009

Volume 3 - Sometime 2009

Volume (4 -8) - Unknown  at the Time

Well we will know in about 150 days.

Sigh. Woo for waiting 2-3 years to get 8 freaking volumes of a manga? :/ Not.
« Reply #6 on: Jul 10, 08, 05:36:26 pm »

I love this manga. Can't wait until whatshername and whatshername party up(if they do...?)

"In this world, some people born are like keys that move the world and
exist having no connection to the social hierarchy established by man."
Accomplished Uploader
« Reply #7 on: Aug 07, 08, 12:12:45 am »

Pretty good so far-got tired of waiting for english version and just went out and bought japanese volumes.

If Hooters moved next door would they be called Knockers?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: