Stay Logged In?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12
  Print  
Author Topic: Deadman Wonderland  (Read 3569 times)
« on: Mar 17, 08, 07:09:29 pm »

Anyone read Deadman Wonderland? I just recently read it and I think it's really good.

Here is the Link:
Deadman Wonderland
« Reply #1 on: Mar 17, 08, 07:13:44 pm »

It was a featured series of the week, so I think a fair number of us have.

I absolutely adore it.
« Reply #2 on: Mar 17, 08, 07:15:56 pm »

I ac
It was a featured series of the week, so I think a fair number of us have.

I absolutely adore it.
I actually found it when I was looking through manga on the site.
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #3 on: Mar 18, 08, 01:16:38 am »

Do you download series randomly?

Anyway, what we need now is an update to make sure the project is alive. Since it was featured, it hasn't been updated once, but it was added just a couple of months ago and last update is from last month, so it may just be a monthly manga.

Now allied with the banana army.
« Reply #4 on: Mar 18, 08, 01:05:46 pm »

Do you download series randomly?

Anyway, what we need now is an update to make sure the project is alive. Since it was featured, it hasn't been updated once, but it was added just a couple of months ago and last update is from last month, so it may just be a monthly manga.
true
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #5 on: Mar 19, 08, 02:24:55 am »

Errr... what's true? That's one of the most ambiguous and confusing replies I've read for some time.

Now allied with the banana army.
« Reply #6 on: Mar 19, 08, 04:43:34 pm »

Errr... what's true? That's one of the most ambiguous and confusing replies I've read for some time.
I agreed with the second thing you said, I didn't reply to the first thing.
« Reply #7 on: Mar 25, 08, 08:54:23 pm »

This manga is really good ! I just love it.

ok so I have a question about the story now =P

I will make it a spoiler as I will talk about Ganta's power so if you didn't read the maga yet =P I told you.

« Last Edit: Mar 25, 08, 08:56:30 pm by deveilblad » Logged

"The terrorists will never stop thinking of ways to harm America, and neither will we." George W. Bush.

O.o lolwut ?
« Reply #8 on: Mar 25, 08, 09:20:51 pm »

While it is a good manga, I have to say its very twisted.  If you read this manga I suggest you read a logical book before and after reading this manga.  If you dont you might just join deadmans wonderland (more or less think like everyone in it).  I dont know how to make spoilers so I cant name disscuse this subject that much or else it would reveal a lot. 

A Proud Banana
« Reply #9 on: Mar 26, 08, 07:41:05 am »

when you make a reply ( not a quick reply but the real Reply button ) there are icons above the place you can write and Spoiler is the blue question mark. You can also just write [XspoilerX]blablabla[/spoiler] remove the 2 X lol if I don't put that it makes a spoiler ><

"The terrorists will never stop thinking of ways to harm America, and neither will we." George W. Bush.

O.o lolwut ?
« Reply #10 on: Jun 17, 11, 04:00:12 am »

I'm little confused on which volumes of this manga are available in English to purchase.\?  Also how many volumes are currently published?  Can anyone please help me out with this question?
Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #11 on: Feb 08, 12, 11:36:37 pm »

I am enjoying it quite a bit myself.  I don't usually read manga.  Have bought a few here and there over the years, but merely as impulse buys.  I never had read one intentionally until now.  Reason I started reading this one was because of the anime.  I watched the anime, liked it and so went to read up to see if it would be continued.  From what I read, it probably wouldn't be, so I decided to read the manga since the story had intrigued me.  Gotta say, glad I made that decision as this particular manga has made me appreciate mangas in general a lot more.  Great story, kick ass characters, great artwork!  A winner in my book!
« Reply #12 on: Feb 13, 12, 01:12:15 am »

I freaking love it!

It\'s been a too hard living, but I\'m afraid to die cause I don\'t know what\'s up there beyond the sky.
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #13 on: Jul 28, 12, 10:54:13 pm »

ahhhh i hate this being in hiatus still
Legendary Uploader
« Reply #14 on: Jan 24, 13, 05:20:14 am »

^ I agree. Hopefully nothing shady happened between staff like Highschool of the Dead haha.

You jive turkeys...
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12
  Print  

Jump to: