Stay Logged In?

Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lovely Complex [Love Com]  (Read 2314 times)
Journeyman Uploader
« on: Jan 25, 08, 02:39:19 pm »

I know that this one is pretty popular, yet there is no official thread for it...

So here it is. Please discuss.

I'm lazy.
« Reply #1 on: Jan 26, 08, 03:03:26 am »

Lovely complex rockzz!yeah!

i think the creator of love com is really genius!
who will think that there is a chance for romance between a tall girl and a short boy who are treated as a comedy duo?haha
i love their love team and strategy of story..!
wuuu go otani and go koizumi!~

go my favorite food..
BANANA ARMY!
i will never eat you promise hihi^__^
« Reply #2 on: Apr 30, 08, 09:02:14 pm »

Huh Why are the vol 14~15 and most of the vol 16 of lovely complex missing Sad
Does anybody got it?  If u do please help me find it T-T i beg of u  Cry

Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 08, 08:50:05 am »

It hasn't been completely scanned yet. Please do your own research, or try posting in the offical thread for this series, hmm?

[link for list of releases from Baka Manga Updates.]

I'm lazy.
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 08, 10:51:52 pm »

aaaaaaaa! I love this series, being a tall girl and having fallen for a short guy, I can relate! Embarrassed
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 08, 08:28:28 am »

I really really really love this manga!!! But what i don't like is waiting!!! 

When i watched the anime to this i coulnt get over it. That's why i changed to the manga. i'm soooo hooked on it! Can't wait for the scantalation to finish!
« Reply #6 on: Jun 23, 08, 09:38:04 pm »

lovecom is damn hilarious..!!but..yeah..it's kinda hard to get the anime version of this series..even in youtube..haih..*sigh* Embarrassed
Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #7 on: Jun 25, 08, 08:42:11 pm »

I know that this one is pretty popular, yet there is no official thread for it...

So here it is. Please discuss.

I'm just about to read this one, but I had to break my rule (replying in threads of manga I haven't read or know the story) and post something real quick.

The format of the Lovely Complex volumes on MT is A.W.F.U.L. I am in the middle of spending like 15 minutes just renaming the folders, removing excess folders (I.E. C:\...\Lovely Complex Volume\Chapter Folder\Another Chapter folder\Maybe even a 3rd for good measure), making the chapters in a volume at least arrange aphabetically, fixing recursive archives (zips within zips), etc....

One of the worst and least consistent mangas I've downloaded from this site. And I didn't even touch the file names themselves, just the folders.

I'm going to be using the report button/sending a PM about this issue, so don't worry I'm not just whining here for no purpose. Just wanted to write this down because it's so widespread and different among LC's files, I can't just fill out a different report for every damn volume.

Hopefully the manga itself will be better than this. :X
Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #8 on: Jun 25, 08, 10:43:46 pm »

HAHAAHHAAHAHAH

Wow I can't stop laughing....

Internet meme in a manga.... o.O

Otani needs to listen to the admiral more closely, or he would have known that the shield is still operational.

----

edit: Wow I can't stop posting these things. This manga sure started out slow (I almost stopped reading with that whole BS about getting together with someone else) but it's picked up SO much. Freaking hilarious now! I love the faces!

(I'm only on volume 5 atm. There's been so much stuff that I laughed at recently, but I picked this one to add. I'm still cracking up about the cross dressing guy arc....)

2nd edit: Another one! I love this chest thing, cracks me up.
You can say that again Otani....

3rd edit:
Wow it never stops...

This manga is hilarious.... damnit why do I have to sleep and go to work in 8 hours. Sad
« Last Edit: Jun 26, 08, 12:05:27 am by asd12 » Logged
« Reply #9 on: Dec 01, 08, 08:46:05 pm »

mua hahahahaha love com is the funiest-romance manga so far. I dunno that romance can be hilarious story
I really like it. um at first I bought in a book store because then cover is cute. I really all the character especialy nobu, risa, otani, nakaochi, maity-sensei. Um even otani and risa is far from perfect couple (tall X short). Beside love com has unpredictable and hilarious story and also has a nice artwork too. hmmm

you know since both of them (otani and risa) crazy about Umibozu. I even searched in Internet (before), since I become had a bit of curiosity about Umibozu (crazy ne?). but now I can enjoy umibozu's music in anime (aahahahahha)

Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #10 on: Dec 15, 08, 10:18:33 am »

i love this manga!
i have seen both the anime and the movie. still like the manga best but they where good too.
« Reply #11 on: Feb 01, 09, 01:03:23 pm »

I totally loved it!!! i watched the anime first and couldn't get enough of it so i started reading the manga and seeing the live (although i still don't know if i liked ir or not...) it is really really really funny... and the plot is really good as well.... i've already read to chapter 60 and can't wait to know what happens next... is it missing a lot?? how much longer does the manga goes?? does anyone knows..... T_T i really can't waiit!!!

* Naki dashisou na toki ni koso waratte sore ga ikiru akashi dakara *
« Reply #12 on: Feb 24, 09, 01:15:35 pm »

I've read all there is on this manga and its so good. Really funny and sweet. I espiecally love Risa (of topic but I SWEAR this is a common English name but none of my friends have heard of it..) disproving face, the one where she sticks out her top lip and looks life something from The Twits! hahaha
Can't wait until this ends, really want to know the ending!
Also check out the authors other work as she likes her unusual couples, you can find it on MT.
« Reply #13 on: Apr 03, 09, 04:15:49 am »

lovely complex is just too damn funny!!! i totally love it. yet, it still has the ability to make me cry... the manga has more events than the anime and i can't stop reading it over and over again. it never seizes to entertain me! Cheesy
« Reply #14 on: Apr 04, 09, 11:15:14 pm »

as far as shojo manga goes, this is actually one the few i can stand. It's fairly original, nice art and above all really, really funny. Neither of the main characters ever makes the story boring, they're both stubborn whiny indecisive idiots and that makes them so great together XD
Oddly i thought the anime was better at expressing the humor side, which is where this series shines.

smeather : risa = lisa, they're said the same way.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: