Stay Logged In?

Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi  (Read 4352 times)
Apprentice Uploader
« on: Jul 10, 06, 06:55:25 am »

Anyone watches this?

From Anime Waves:
Shirahama Kenichi is a book lover who has just entered high school, but he is often bullied by others. One day, he became good friends with the new transfer student, Fuurinji Miu, who was also looking for a friend. Kenichi was shocked at how powerful she is at first, but he is still somehow attracted to her...
« Reply #1 on: Jul 10, 06, 07:18:47 am »

That may be because that's all there is scanlated.

I read this series, it will be up soon enough.

Changing this into a discussion thread, and moving to manga.

Well, now it's up for download.
Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #2 on: Aug 19, 06, 02:14:46 pm »

2 chapters from the 5th volume are also scanlated (chap 36-37). You can download them at StopTazmo from the Latest Download section

.. the light is not forgiving.
It exposes one's deepest flaws
without mercy.
It preys on weak, who only desire
to find solace in the darkness.
Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #3 on: Sep 07, 06, 08:29:16 am »

i like this series. Its funny and entertaining and even though right now there isn't really much of a plot, it doesn't feel like dragging. My favourite character is apachi guy. He is so adorable and funny. I love how he's really happy when he's "held back" on his killing instinct.
Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #4 on: Oct 19, 06, 08:33:01 pm »

http://eternal-blue.annexy.com/ This site does the translation for Kenichi they finish translating volume 5 2 month ago.  Don't know why they stopped translating more Sad

Anyway good job on their work.

« Reply #5 on: Nov 30, 06, 04:37:10 am »

I donīt think that you donīt know already, but just in case: There is anime based on Kenichi manga.. though I īve seen only two episodes, it looks pretty good, I thnik itīs worth try it. ^_^
« Reply #6 on: Dec 01, 06, 09:55:21 am »

heyo, I too like the "History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi", and if they have made it an anime, I definitely wanna c it!!

After all the maga is good, (and u gotta feel sorry for Kenichi with all the bad situations he as been in! lol)
« Reply #7 on: Dec 27, 06, 12:21:32 pm »

hey ppl. have anyone of problems with downloading v7?
« Reply #8 on: Dec 30, 06, 12:29:16 pm »

i am when it downloads it shows up completly blank
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #9 on: Jan 07, 07, 04:49:21 am »

sertry don't triple post your messages like that.  Anyways, I've been looking for this particular manga for a while now and glad to see that it's actually on this site.  The anime currently has it's 6th episode out and you can find it at animesuki.com  Also I'm having trouble trying to post comments on the files so can somebody tell me how it's done?  I'm thinking of starting to write summaries on the series or something just to let others get a feel of what their downloading beforehand.
« Reply #10 on: Jan 27, 07, 11:39:51 am »

Ah!
I watch the Anime.
:3
It would be nice to read the Manga to see ahead.
^O^
« Reply #11 on: Mar 22, 07, 11:32:48 am »

hey any one know when the new chapter will be release?Huh
« Reply #12 on: Mar 22, 07, 02:42:14 pm »

No, so don't ask again.

« Reply #13 on: Mar 24, 07, 10:37:31 pm »

i love this manga, didn't know they made an acuall anime of it. although i did see this http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=5918 on baka updates. its seems like its the same story only further in the futur. there doesnt seem to be anyone scanlating it  :cry:  and i really want to read it. Must learn how to read those squiggles damnit.
« Reply #14 on: Mar 25, 07, 10:48:01 am »

I have no clue what that is... our current manga seems to be adapted from it though.  I would guess that the manga showed future Kenichi, while the manga we are reading is probably his past that led to the original manga.  Hopefully someone scanlates it once Kenichi is done.

Seeing how the new manga is currently so long, I wouldn't be surprised if the manga overlapped the old one, probably retelling some of the portions.

Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: