Stay Logged In?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dawn Tsumetai Te  (Read 588 times)
Apprentice Uploader
« on: Dec 19, 07, 07:47:28 am »

Does anybody know the status of this series's scanslation? It's been a while since a chapter came out. Any news from the translators? I'm beggining to wonder if it's been dropped in Japan. If that's the case, then it's a real pity. I was really loving Dawn Tsumetai Te...

Edit: Never mind, I just took a glance at Boku-Tachi's page (that's the group working with it) and saw that volumes 3 and 4 are "coming soon", which made me real happy.
« Last Edit: Dec 19, 07, 08:02:55 am by pickwick » Logged
« Reply #1 on: Jan 28, 08, 12:07:13 am »

Dawn Tsumetai Te was one of my favorite series. The art is spectular, the setting and storyline are surreal. It feels like a cross between zombie horror and the twilight zone, although the plot isn't really like that. It was on my reading list for a long time without any new chapters coming out from Boku-Tachi. I dropped it because it finished, after I believe 6 volumes. (Although MangaUpdates says it's still ongoing... maybe the last volume hasn't quite been released yet, but the last chapter has certainly been serialized.) For the same reason I dropped Penguin Revolution, I decided that, with the small # of volumes remaining before the series ended, there was no way they could address things to my satisfaction. And wow, it's josei? I didn't realize. I guess I should have known, since there is a lot of attention paid to the social dimension of height.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: