Stay Logged In?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dogs  (Read 1451 times)
« on: Oct 04, 06, 05:08:05 am »

hey guys, check out this manga by miwa shirou, its a great one called dogs, which is a story of 4 different characters in a city where 'people live their live by the knife or gun' (taken from the intro of the manga) .... 4 different stories of 4 different people, interconnected with each other... it's exciting stuff  Cheesy

p.s it's in the misc section
« Last Edit: Dec 23, 10, 12:33:24 am by Filter » Logged
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #1 on: Oct 09, 06, 11:21:41 am »

http://www.mangatraders.com/files/manga/Misc/comments/Dogs:_Stray_Dogs_Howling_in_the_Dark.zip

I uploaded the First Book of Dogs, Dogs: Stray Dogs Howling in the Dark  but I don't know how to create a Category so i put it under misc? Could someone change this, so that Dogs has it's own Category?

I'll be trying to upload all the Chapters of the new Dogs series: Bullets & Carnage and the Special chapter, Dogs: Hardcore Twins too.
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #2 on: Oct 14, 06, 12:02:18 pm »

*Bump*

I wanted to give the Dogs series it's own section at the Manga section, but I don't know how?

Could someone help me?
Coitus Connoisseur
« Reply #3 on: Oct 14, 06, 12:20:11 pm »

Only site admins/mods can create categories. We usually leave single volumes/chapters in the Misc. category until another couple volumes/chapters of the same manga are uploaded.

Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #4 on: Oct 15, 06, 03:31:14 pm »

Ok, I've Uploaded just about every Dogs release till date:

Dogs: Stray Dogs Howling in the Dark (1 Volume)
Dogs: Hardcore Twins (Special Chapter)
Dogs: Bullets and Carnage (Chapter 1-12)

You can find them in the Misc section (or just look at my profile, it's the only series I have uploaded yet).
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #5 on: Oct 15, 06, 09:46:32 pm »

Hey thanks for uploading dogs! Greatly appreciated!
« Reply #6 on: Jul 17, 07, 07:56:08 pm »

This manga is fucken awesome !! Dog : Bullets and Carnage is good. The gun scenes and the fighting scenes are spectacular if i say so myself =]

SmileyyyFace !
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: